Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Akward Silence, So Dramatic

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 5 - Akward Silence, So Dramatic

Chapter 5 - Akward Silence, So Dramatic
"eheheh how bout we just eat huh?" Jayne sat back down, acting as if what she said had never happened.
"Easy for you to say, ya ditz." Kasey mumbled.
"Hey! Watch it!" Jayne snapped.
"Well exuuuuuse me." Kasey sat down next to me, and picked up a menu.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jayne glared.
"You two sound like an old married couple! And it's really annoying!" I stuck out my tongue.
"Eww.." Jayne stared at her menu. "Oh, wait, did you say something Tyler?"
"Ditz!" Kasey said as he coughed. "Man, where did that come from?"
It's gonna be a loooonnnng dinner. I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The whole time dinner was just akward silence, and I was getting bored so i decided to break it.
"You guys are boring, nobody talks after that accident huh?" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh so you want us to talk? Well I've got something to say to Kasey all right!" Jayne toughened her voice.
"Yeah well i'm sure everyone here wants to know it huh Jayne!" Kasey glared.
"WELL HOW BOUT-"
"Both of you stop! Gosh, what is you guy's problem?" I started to get annoyed. Why were they so mad at eachother tonight?
"Well he's just mad cause i told you that Kasey-" Jayne stopped.
"That Kasey what?" I asked.
"Nevermind.... i wont.... i'm sorry." Jayne stabbed her food.
"Gee, thanks." Kasey said sarcastically.
"Mhmm." Jayne replied.
I didn't say anything for a little while, i figured if these two just quit being nasty to eachother, they're sure to be nice again.
So dramatic. i thought to myself.

Continued on Chapter 6

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment