Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - He Has My Heart

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 6 - He Has My Heart

Chapter 6 - He Has My Heart
"Alright listen, I'm sorry for being such a brat-" Jayne began as Kasey interrupted.
"And!" He loudly said.
"And a big mouth."
"And!"
"Annd and jerk."
"That's more like it." Kasey smiled then looked at me.
"Whatever. I apologize, and I shouldn't have said....what i said before because i knew you didn't want me to tell." Jayne held out her hand. "We cool?"
"Yeah." Kasey replied and shook her hand.
"Better! Better!" I said. "Okay well, you guys ready to go?"
"Yeah just one sec. Me and Kasey will be right back." Jayne smiled at me.
They got up and left me sitting in the booth seat waiting for them to get back.
"Well i forgive you but you still shouldn't have let Tyler know i like her." Kasey began. "I didnt think you were gonna tell her."
"Okay, I'm sorry, i knew you wanted to tell her yourself when you wanted to but man! I just had to! Okay i'm not suppose to tell you this but Tyler thought you were playing with her feelings. She feels the same way about you ya know?" Jayne smiled. "I never said that, kay?"
Kasey looked at Jayne shocked.
"Well?" She said.
"Okay. T-thanks..." Kasey replied.
As they began walking back my phone rang.
"Gavin? Why's he calling?" I looked at the caller I.D. to see that my other brother was calling.
"Gavin?" I answered.
"Tyler.. um... listen... you need to come home... like... right now." He said.
"But I'm out with friends." I complained.
"Yeah, well right now they're not so important, trust me. Just get home.. NOW." His voice shook.
"Okay, what's going on?" I asked hesitant.
"Just come home and I'll explain okay!" He hung up.
My friends walked in to see me with an upset expression.
"What's wrong?" Jayne asked.
"That was my brother, he says he needs me to come home." I put my phone in my pocket.
"Okay, um... I'll walk you home." Kasey offered.
"Alright."
"Okay, I'll leave you two to yourselves, I gotta go meet my sister at the movies, Ciao ciao!" Jayne waved to us and made her way outside.
"Ready to go?" Kasey asked.
"Yup."
We walked out of the resturant and began walking to my house. We talked the whole way there, I hadn't realized how much we had in common. It was unbelievable.
"Well.. here we are!" I cheerfully said as i looked into his eyes.
"Here we are...." He smiled.
"Theres um...there's something i hafta tell you... I really like-" Before i could say anything more, he kissed me.
"No need." Kasey smiled.
"Ehehe...wow.." I was blushing more than ever.
Suddenly, my appartment door opened.
"Tyler, get in." Gavin looked upset.
"Okay. I gotta go... sorry Kasey." I said.
"Its alright, i guess i'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah. Tomorrow." I smiled.
"kay bye." He walked away, leaving me speechless.

Continued on Chapter 7

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment