Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - There's A Fine Line Between Now and Then

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 7 - There's A Fine Line Between Now and Then

Chapter 7 - There's A Fine Line Between Now and Then
"Why did you need me to come home so early?" I asked as I entered my appartment. When I walked in I saw Gavin, my other brother, Jason, and my dad sitting on the couch with upset expressions.
"Have a seat, Tyler. There's something we need to talk about." My dad patted the seat next to him.
"What's going on?" I nervously asked.
"Well, you know that Landon had to go to the hospital after his...accident." My father began.
"Yeah...i know."
"I got a call back from the doctor a few hours ago."
"And?" I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
"He didn't make it." Those words my father said made me feel shocked, terrible, so bad that words couldn't even describe it.
"He hit the ground to hard, it was too much." Jason explained.
Tears filled my eyes and flowed down my cheeks.
"N-no! No, you can't be serious! You can't!" I began crying so much. Jason held me tight to try and comfort me. I got up from the couch and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut and lay on my bed crying, and crying, and crying.
"Landon..." I whispered. "Why?" To think, my own brother, the one that pretty much stood by my side my whole life, died. Gone forever.
"Tyler?" Gavin knocked on my door.
"I'm not ready to talk about it okay!" I snapped. The door opened and he came in.
"I know your really sad, so am I, but we need to try to stay strong on this. It's okay to cry."
"It's all my fault!" I cried more. "I should've called for help as soon as he jumped! Instead, I waited to check to see if he was okay or not! I should've! I was probably the reason why all of this even happened!" I cried. "I wasn't even there to say goodbye."
"None of this is your fault! You did what you could and that's that. You called for help and you did what you could. It's the doctor's fault for not looking at him fast enough! You couldn't have said goodbye to him anyway! He was knocked out, asleep, if you talked to him he wouldn't be able to hear you. None of this is your fault though!" He hugged me tight.
"But i feel like it is!" Nothing would ever be the same anymore. The walks to school with Landon, the soccer games with Landon, going to the theatres with Landon. He left me behind. He was the best brother I could've ever asked for.
"Don't blame this on yourself Tyler, you did all there was to do in your part so just be glad you tried!" Gavin's voice began to get softer. He ran his fingers through my hair and started to calm me down.
"I know...now...but nothings ever going to be the same ever again....this is now and that was then."

Continued on Chapter 8

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment