Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - I Don't Cheer Up Easily, But He's Amazing

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 9 - I Don't Cheer Up Easily, But He's Amazing

Chapter 9 - I Don't Cheer Up Easily, But He's Amazing
The next day I was forced to go to school by my dad.
I walked through the school doors, still damaged by the recent loss. Of course I wouldn't be able to get over it in one day. It'll take days, weeks, months, maybe even years! I don't know but it's hard for me.
I walked over to my locker, and entered in the combination. I put away my things and collected my tote bag and binder, then headed off to the librery before class started.
When I opened the librery doors, I could see that the computer areas were crowded and the table areas fairly clear. I took a seat at one of the tables and opened my binder.
"Hey Tyler." Kasey approached me with a smile.
"Hey." My voice was shaking, I cried this morning, and you could still see some of the redness in my eyes.
"What's wrong?" He sat down next to me.
"It's n-"
"Don't tell me it's nothing, I just wanna know what's wrong, maybe i can help." He said.
"My brother died." I began. "I wasn't going to come to school but my dad made me, I can't help but be sad."
"Oh..I'm so sorry." He said.
"Yeah...me too...more sorry then i ever will be." I sighed.
Kasey gave me a hug. "It's alright to be sad. After all, he is your brother." I felt safe in his arms, I started to calm down a little.
"Thanks Kasey." I smiled.
"Anytime. I'm always around, if you need help, just come to me." He smiled.
"Your the best, you know that?" I hugged him more.
"Yeah, well i try." He blushed, making me giggle. "So, what are you doing after school?"
"Going home. Being bored, sad, ya know." I replied, hoping he'd ask to come over.
"Ohhh...I see."
"Do you... want to come over?" I shyly asked.
"You don't mind?"
"Not at all, I get bored at home, and I'm gonna need someone to cheer me up. It's not like anybody can. Considering you just did, I'd say you've broken the record." I smiled at him.
"Well okay then. I'll walk you home." He said.
"Kay." I couldn't help but blush. He was amazing, before Kasey came up to me I felt like trash. He cheered me up, making me completely forget my sadness. I liked him a whole lot.
The bell rang loudly and the computer teacher told us to get to class.
"Well, that's the bell." I said.
"Yep... I'll see you later okay?"
"Okay." I began to walk away.
"Hey..Tyler..wait." Kasey said.
"Yeah?" I turned around and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"That." He smiled.
"Your too much." I giggled.
"I know." He laughed.
He waved goodbye and i made my way to class.
I know i don't cheer up easily, but Kasey's amazing.

Continued on Chapter 10

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment