Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - How Do I Know For Sure I Can Trust You?

Okay! It's PG-13...only if you don't like the thought of blood and stuff.... so yeah.... read it.. like it.. love it.......... BY THE WAY!! Tyler is a GIRL!! not a dude :D
but KASEY is a dude :D

Chapter 10 - How Do I Know For Sure I Can Trust You?

Chapter 10 - How Do I Know For Sure I Can Trust You?
I began walking to class after I left the librery. I began feeling depressed again, atleast Kasey cheered me up for a few moments.
"TYLER!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see my friend Jamie, she was also blonde like me, and blue eyed as well. She was bubbly as usual but once she noticed my tear-filled eyes, she seemed afraid.
"J-jamie... hi." I managed to get out of my mouth.
"Hiya Tyler!" She said. "eh... what's up with all the tears?"
"Okay..um I'm not thrilled about talking to you or anyone else about this but I guess it'll get out sooner or later." I sighed. Jamie looked very confused.
"Um...is everything okay with you?" She raised one eyebrow.
"My brother died, I'm not okay, okay?" I was losing my patience. I didn't want to get mad at Jamie.
"Oh...man...dude I'm sorry, I didn't know." Her tone changed into a sympathy filled kind of voice.
"Yeah, worst time of my life. Worst." I wiped tears from my eyes before they could roll down my face.
"Everyone's gonna feel so bad for you when they hear-" I quickly interrupted.
"Your not going to tell anyone about this, ya hear me?" I said.
"Why not? Don't you want some support or something to make you feel better?"
"I don't feel comfortable with the whole school knowing I lost my brother. I feel like crap already and I don't want anybody making me feel worse, okay?" I calmly explained.
"Alright cool, I totally understand." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her.
"So later ya wanna get lunch?" I asked.
"Sure." She said.
A tall boy with hair past his ears walked up behind Jamie and gave her a big hug.
"Riley!" She gladly kissed him on the cheek.
"So you two did get together huh?" I asked.
"Yeah! Riley, this is my friend Tyler, Tyler this is my boyfriend Riley." She hooked onto his arm.
"Coolio. Okay I gotta get goin so I'll see you at lunch." I smiled and walked to class.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first four periods of class finally ended and I was starving. I grabbed my lunch sack and made my way to the cafeteria and sat down.
"Tyler!" Jamie walked in and took a seat across from me.
"Jamie!" I said.
"Can I ask you something?" She asked.
"Sure, what?"
"Do you like Kasey?" She smiled.
"ehehehehe what's that Jamie?" I heard what she said but I didn't know for sure if i could trust her with the fact that I have the hugest crush on him.
"Aw come on, I saw him kiss you on the cheek in the librery. You can tell me, I won't say a thing." She smiled.
"How do I know for sure I can trust you?" I asked. I liked Jamie, she was cool and all but how would i know if she would tell anyone. I didn't care much anymore if Kasey found out, since he already knows.
"You can trust me, I'm an excellent secret keeper."
"Alright then." I sighed. "I have the hugest crush on him."
"Does he know?" Jamie took a sip from her water bottle.
"Yep, I told him yesterday."
"Then what happened?" She curiously asked.
"He kissed me before i could finish saying it."
"Awww he likes you too!" She giggled.
"I hope so." I said.
"What do you mean you hope so? He kissed you, he hugged you in the librery, friends dont kiss eachother on the lips...do they? No I don't think so. He likes you too Tyler."
"I guess your right." I replied.
"Good. I know I'm right." She smiled. "So what are you guys doing together today?"
"He's walking me home, and staying over for a while to cheer me up."
"He's so nice."
After a nice conversation with Jamie, and eating lunch, we both headed to our next classes.

Continued on chapter 11

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FabbiGabbi866 on February 20, 2009, 11:35:10 PM

FabbiGabbi866 on
FabbiGabbi866lol i wonder who jamie is... and riley seems familiar... xD