Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Destiny, New Life

The Adventures of Mayberline Leanna Heather Zazaskien. This is story about a girl who thinks she had lost her family in a fire. When the nurse brings her bad news she knows she has a quest to find her lost family. Will she make it with a murdorus kid

Chapter 1 - New Destiny, New Life

Chapter 1 - New Destiny, New Life


The adventures of maybell- lee zazaskie

Chapter 1: how it all happened.



It all began on the night of Halloween. Me and my family and some of my mum's friend
s, well most of them where all going to go treacle treating. It was my birthday as well. We all new there was going to be a thunder storm at midnight but there was no way we where going be out that late although some of the teenagers did once everybody had gone in and where all in bed they through eggs at your house and cars they done it last year so they where bound to do it this year as well. We never expected what had happened next. We where all ready to go and well here's the story:



Mum when are we going will it be soon, I whined at my mother .I was beginning to get inpatient I was only 5 at the time.

In the minute mayberline be patient”, my mother said to me .mayberline was my real name but every one calls me maybell for short well back to the story now where was I ah yes now I remember

Mum can you not call me mayberline pretty please; I asked my mum I use to hate being called mayberline.

No maybell I mean mayberline your proper name is mayberline I know most people call you maybell, may or maybes for short but you have to get used to people calling you mayberline like I and your father do so .I'm sorry dear but that's life and you have to get used to it”.



It seamed more like a punishment to me back then to me don't forget I was only 5.as we left the house which looked more like a palace to me because I was still very small. I have always been small for even now I still am and I'm almost twelve now. I live with my grandmother because well ill get to that bit in the minute maybe another paragraph or so. Ill try to make it short because ill properly start to cry even now nearly seven years on from when it all happened I still cant get over the fact why I live why my grandmother. Even though it has been so long . Alright I might as well tell you. I'll skip a bit to make it quick and snappy I don't want to make it too long.



We had just got back from treacle treating my younger brother Collin was beginning to start a tantrum because he wasn't aloud any of his sweets until the next day .my brother was always having tantrums my grandmother said he was spoilt to much and should be sent to a all boys boarding school but my mother didn't like the idea about sending me or any of my other brothers and sisters to a boarding although my eldest sister Elizabeth who was nearly ten had been attending St.Annes boarding school for almost a year now .their was a sudden gust of wind and then complete silence. Then we saw a flash of lighting then another big gust of wind and then there was a very big rumble like someone was trying to push a giant bin across a very rough surface. I started to cry I knew that there was going to be a thunder storm tonight but that wasn't meant to happen until midnight but we must have read the wrong news this wasn't a thunder storm this was a hurricane.

*


The disaster







I was very scared as a bolt of lightning hit a tree which was right next to be house. The tree came crashing down on our house. It was a disaster. Are next door neighbors quickly dialed 999 and their son Harry who was very brave he had joined the army a few weeks ago tried to get to us but failed .A fire had already started and was spreading around the house very quickly. I could just about hear my brothers cry for help I wanted to try to at least something to save my family but it was no good I was already small for my age and had never dreamed of this happening. I had seen things similar to what was happening now to me and my family the things that I was thinking. people often say that when you're just about to die your life flashes before your eyes I tried hard to think of the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me .But no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't I just couldn't think of any thing. All I could think about was my family and my friends from school …



I was now unconscious because a tree branch had fallen onto my head from the tree and I couldn't move out the way because my legs where trapped.

*


The next day


It was all over the news the next day about the tree that had came crashing on to the top of our house because of a bolt of lightning .It was in almost every news paper by the next morning. Someone had caught the action on tape and sent it in. Halloween, my birthday and my family gone forever. Where were my mum and the rest of my family? Tears started to swell up in my eyes I was alone there nobody there to comfort me I wanted somebody to tap me on the shoulder and say to me that all of this was just a night mare but nobody did this was reality it was all happening right here right now. I couldn't bare the thought any more of not having my family and I didn't have any friends because I hadn't started school yet well I knew my mothers friends but I didn't know them. I woke up in the hospital as a nurse said the worst news ever.

“Your family perished in the fire there was no sign of them in the house just ash and the remains from the mansion”.


I couldn't believe it. I was horrified alone in a cruel selfish world with no one to guide me.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment