Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - A Bit of History

A bit of history before reading the real story. The time line is from '1000 years ago' up to '7 years ago'.


The real story begins at '2 years ago'.

Chapter 0 - A Bit of History

Chapter 0 - A Bit of History
Kamarna: A bit of history

Thousands of years ago
Kamarna was a holy nation, where people pursued holiness in their lives. However, sudden wars were provoked by the nation’s citizens. People were involved in different tribes and fought each other in order to rule over the nation. Eventually, no one succeeded to rule the nation. In fact, many lives were lost. All that was left is emptiness, tragedy, and regrets.

1000 years ago
New generation lived in the nation.
The peaceful times lasted for a while but then, a force came into the cities.
This caused the minds of man to change. The citizens were not satisfied with what they have, feeling that they needed more power. Two separate tribes were established. Zi Tribe and Cannon Tribe were rivals. Each of them provoked wars against each other. It was endless. The situation became worse. A much bigger, nasty battle continued throughout the nation. Strangely, citizens remained to fight for the best. Eventually, no one succeeded and left only tragedy and regrets.

500 years ago
Another generation lived on. However, Zi Tribe and Cannon Tribe remained exactly the same. People provoked war again. Although it wasn’t too bad, but it still brought a lot of grief to the nation. Inhabitants slowly died of the battles and brought only tragedy and regrets.

400 years ago
The two tribes remained the same as before. A huge border with the thickness of 30 miles was built to separate the two main states - Gasburgh and Navel: One lived on one side and the other on the other side. Various kinds of creatures lived through this time. Denn and Soul of the Zi Tribe, who were both scientists, were attacked by bloodsucking creatures and later became one of their kind, vampires. Denn and Soul were then able to control these creatures as their own. Because of this deadly virus, it has caused their minds to change and they decided to fight against the Cannon Tribe.
Zi Tribe made victory for this war. Many of the Cannon Tribe had died. But their birth rates were high and more babies were born to increase the population. Denn never attacked Cannon Tribe again.

300 years ago
A rock fell from the sky and hit Kamarna’s countryside. This shook the whole nation and digging experts checked the area for any unidentified material. Nothing was found near the surface. It was supposed harmless to the citizens so no one continued to investigate.

200 years ago
New species were discovered near the ends of the countryside and high in the mountains. How they had come about was not mentioned. These cats-like creatures roamed throughout the cities and were stealing food from town. A new social security, TROOP, was established in order to stop criminals. There never was any crime until these creatures appeared. TROOP forced the creatures out of the main cities. The creatures never came back to steal. However, Leina, a cat, met a young man at this time who wanted to change the past and break the cycle of wars.

100 years ago
Crime had started within each tribe but was very mild. Even so, another team from Cannon Tribe, X-SQUAD, was established to fight crime. Zi Tribe established FORCE and GOS to protect their side of things. From this point, people’s minds have changed slightly. Kamarna did not seem as a holy nation after all.



50 years ago
A young woman, Regala, was born and adopted by a family and they looked after her. Although people’s minds had changed, it wasn’t really a riot between the two tribes. Everything remained smooth.
New born summoners trained to become soldiers in battle. They knew from traditions that the wars would begin again very soon. Through them, they also had sons and daughters, and so the generation continues.

45 years ago
A boy called Cid was born. His parents left him to be looked after by a young female pilot. Later, she died and left Cid for other pilots to take care of. Therefore he grew up learning how to be a pilot and how to work for the troops and squads.

25 years ago
Regala met her first love, Siral, and they were married. Another woman named Alvine who was also married to the Prince of Shiba, Jargon.
Alvine’s sister, Princess Phoebe, fell in love with one of Jargon’s guards, Terence. Terence also loved Phoebe and they were so happy together. Jargon had already disagreed with their relationship.

This time in Kamarna was a period where most children were adopted and were orphans, looked after by an organisation.
Cid grew up and became a pilot himself. He learned all things in technology so he thought of making more Speeders and Airships for the use of TROOP and X-SQUAD.

22 years ago
Regala had a virus inside her and the doctors said that she wouldn’t be able to live long after giving birth of her new child, Taemo. The child was finally born and Regala died not long after. Siral had no strength to bring up the baby so he took Taemo to the orphans where he could grow up and be well educated.

In Shiba, Terence became a famous warrior who was able to win many battles. Men praised him more than Jargon. Jargon wanted to break him by separating him from Phoebe, saying he is not worthy to be with a princess. Jargon simply hated him and wanted to exclude him from the service.

21 years ago
Alvine gave birth to a baby girl named Krisha.
A battle in Shiba was set up by Jargon in order to trap Terence. Unexpectedly, Phoebe defended Terence from a gun shot. Jargon, Alvine and their men arrived in the scene to accuse Terence for the murder. While they were taking Terence to the torture chamber, Terence saw Alvine carrying her baby, Krisha. Later, Terence was made into a half machine monster and they named it Omega Claw. However, darkness used his soul and took him away. He vanished.
Jargon was afraid that his child would be in great danger as villains and spies would dare try to kidnap the baby as a threat to him. He’d rather hide the news of having a new child than regret after her child is taken away from them. Jargon and Alvine decided to offer Krisha to the orphan’s organisation. There, a woman named Rose, took her as other children, and looked after her. Many years later, the children grew up together like brothers and sisters.
Another special girl was born and was named, Mai. She was adopted by a kind family, not very far from the orphan’s organisation.

20 years ago
The Maester of Gasburgh and his wife gave birth to a baby girl, Henna, who was already anointed as the future Princess of Gasburgh and she was to represent the people of Cannon Tribe. Henna, from young, possessed a very unusual power that no one ever knew about but this secret was somehow discovered many years later.

12 years ago
Krisha had an opportunity to see her true parents. Rose arranged a visit for her to Shiba. Taemo and his fellows, Jayl and Gray, said their farewells and so Krisha departed Gasburgh.
Around this time, Mai was already training as a martial artist, ready to go to battle in future. While Krisha was with her parents, she also had to learn self defence in order to protect herself and her family.
Okaji, Gray’s old friend, left Gasburgh for some reason and secretly joined the Zi Tribe. He settled there as the people were very nice to him.

7 years ago
Taemo joined TROOP, as a hand for society. He didn’t exactly reach the highest position in the group but he was always around to help in times of trouble. At the same time, Gray joined X-SQUAD, working as front line soldier. This leaves Jayl with no occupation but he made himself useful by working in the Gadget and Machine organisation, which made him an expert in making weapons and airships. Even TROOP and X-SQUAD would invite Jayl to join in their missions.
Okaji from the Zi Tribe became Captain of the citizens. With the help of Lord Carlo, he was in control over Navel.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment