Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where we start off in the story

Hi

Chapter 1 - Where we start off in the story

Chapter 1 - Where we start off in the story
Before we begin:

I AM IMPROVISING WHILE I AM HYPER. Don't expect it to always be great. Also sometimes I will totally screw grammar (but still make it sound correct anyways) Also my keyboard messes up A LOT.




Spoons

One day Xemnas was bored. He went to Destiny Islands hoping to find Sora and then soon carry out his 1 minute plan of world domination. Instead he ding-dong ditched his house and went to Taco Bell. He was happy. He had bought 5 tacos and then went scuba diving in the kitty pool that never was. In taco Bell.


Sora was walking over to Riku's house. Riku had needed help studying because instead of doing his tests during school he simply started destroying the classroom with a shovel. Sora walked into the front door of Riku's house (actually he kicked the door in - and it broke), and he walked over the Riku's room.
"Hi Sora," Riku said. Riku stood up and jumped out the window.
"So much for tutoring," Sora replied.


Roxas decided that it was the right day for Taco Bell. He really wanted a taco or something. Him and Axel drove together to Dairy Queen and Broke all the toilets before heading over to Taco Bell to break the windows.
"Hey Axel?"
"Yeah"
"Shut up," at that moment Roxas flipped Axel, took his wallet, and drove off with his car. Roxas Blasted the radion and drove up to a stoplight. Roxas saw in the corner of his eye a police car. (No not IN the corner of his eye but with that part of his eye he saw it) He turned the car and slammed down the gas petal and rammed into the police car. Then he backed up, slammed the gas, and ran into it again. He repeated this process until the police officer finally stepped out of his car (on the other end duh) and was holding up some pepper spray. (But it was actually Dr. Pepper) Roxas drove for his life.

Namine walked into the underworld. She paced up the ramp thing. She entered the room thing and pushed Hades out the window. After that Namine traveled to Wonderland where she


When he got up, Riku went back into his house where Sora was calling the ambulance. Riku pushed Sora out the window and called the ambulance himself because he really wanted to try it out. When Riku had fallen out the window he has moonshoes on and didn't get hurt. As for Sora... well sadly he didnt, so later in this story he will eventually get out of the hostpital. Feeling guilty Riku went to see if Sora was ok. He was apparently unconcious from hitting his head against something when he fell.
Finally the ambulance arrived. Riku then decided that this situation isn't as funny anymore so we will now stop with Riku's story. For now. Maybe later. Who knows. I do. I'm not telling you though. AND DON'T YOU DARE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FND OUT.

Your Mom





Ok so it's kinda obvious that you CANT scroll down because we have reached the end of this section!! Please come next time!! (If there is one) (Which there likely will be and probably more after that)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment