Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Extended version of "Truth"

this is my friends work NOT MINE
he goes by the alis XIII and does it in old english text
he asked me not to name him so ya i might post more from him (if he gives me more)

Chapter 2 - Extended version of "Truth"

Chapter 2 - Extended version of "Truth"







































The Truth

Only those who listen through my deaf ears, speak through her mute mouth, see through his blind eyes, feel through their right hand, touch through all's left hand, and love through the world's black heart can truly know who you and I am and see the world for what it truly is.
For humans are fickle creatures: We say love one another as we push a friend out of the way. We say to tell the truth but we lie to get our way. We are told to always forgive others just so they can stab us in the back again and again. We are to be fair only to be cheated on. Who can we teach without being taught? how can we learn without being told? Ignorance is a fool's excuse with understanding being the only salvation.
If mankind is to survive, each one of us through our own way must hear through a deaf man's ears, striving speak to words he himself has never heard. Speak through a mute woman's mouth, trying to communicate a language so easily understood, yet it is impossible to make her own. See through a blind boy's eyes, being able to feel, taste, hear, and smell everything he wants, and yet will never envision the glorious red, majestic yellow, or saddening blue.
Curse us all! All of us who are damned with the cursed five. For our eyes deceive us, our ears mishear, our fingers feel what is not there, our mouth speaks things we can never retract, and our hearts give us false hope and love. That leads us astray for five minutes and takes us five years to get back to where we were.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment