Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Other characters of mine

Random things that i made and can't put on my profile!

Chapter 2 - Other characters of mine

Chapter 2 - Other characters of mine
~

These are some other characters that i made up that know Alekazem. Both Alekazem and I be explain their background and story ^^ enjoy

....................................................................................................................................................






This is Sage, she's a Neko girl that...

Alekazem: *attacks* DIE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE *censored*

O.O Alekazem!!! STOP THAT!

Alekazem: okay... -_-"

Alekazem hates her because she tried to take place as #1 Oc, and she was a pest to her for the longest time. If the get together it's like Hell on earth. Strange thing is, a year later she's friends with other Neko girl, Selina. I'm quiet surprised that worked out.

Alekazem: Cuz Selina and Chaos are actually cool and not doges. Selina could kick her @$$ any day ^^




This is Queen Shebalba, not part of Alekazem's original story line but whatever. She reminds me of the Deku princess in Majora's Mask (Zelda Game)

Alekazem: She's alright... dizzy, but alright...




This is one of Alekazem's friend's in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Nicole, sage of darkness/shadows. This is her full element form. She's very recusive and doesn't really like anyone besides Alekazem and the other sages. She lives with and underground cult in the Royal Family Graveyard with her people. The thing is, Nicole is the only one who can turn into human form, the rest are shadows.

(btw, for all sages i use a modern version of their real name cuz they're names like Alekazem's, which her modern name is Sarah)




This is Michele in full form. She is the sage of Fire and live in the part of the moutian that can only be reached by entering the forest, passing Zora's Domain, and up the back of the moutian near the top of the moutian. She is resistant to fire and heat like all in her tribe. Her dark skin and red eyes is a common trait amoung her people. The traditional dress for them if dried grass and little cothes and fabric, since they you fire a lot there is no need for clothes that will just burn off.




This is Tina in full form, she is the sage of Water. Her tribe is found in the depts of Hylian lake, only welcome for Zoras to visit. They don't come to the surface much

















http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7359/tek070608867277ec7dd4.png


~

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on November 22, 2007, 6:35:02 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosSelina: geez what a dog! KILL HER ALEKAZEM!! SLAUGHTER THE UNGREATFULL JAHOVIS WITNESS!!
 
o.O random
 
anyways, you have some pretty cool OCs
 
Selina: KILL THE HEATHAN NEKO!!!
 
great...i really gotta chain her up.... 

zeldafan92 on November 22, 2007, 9:11:12 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Thank you ^^

Alekazem: BURN THE WITCH!!!! *holds up torch*

O.o ... probably won't be a bad idea for the both of them.

Alekazem: CHARGE!!!!!!!! *runs after Sage*

ladychaos on November 23, 2007, 4:14:17 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosSelina: DIEEEEEEE!!! *runs at Sage with machine gun*
 
we really gotta lock that weapons cabinet -_-''

ladychaos on June 11, 2007, 3:56:12 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool^^

zeldafan92 on June 9, 2007, 3:37:33 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92not done i need to add description ^^"

ranphasetokelly on June 9, 2007, 2:41:25 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycoool