Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Days 7-9

A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.

Chapter 3 - Days 7-9

Chapter 3 - Days 7-9
After Ark, Day 7: Dear Diary, I am a happy girl! When I was flying to see Knuckles, I didn''''''''t even think about the gift. I just thought of how I was gonna stay the night. When I got to the island, Sonic and Tails were there. Knuckles seemed to be trying to get them to leave. But he saw me, and came to me for our kiss. We kissed, (Sonic was immature and made the "ooooooooooooooo" noise) and Knuckles lead me to the front of the shrine, got on one knee, and asked me the question "Rouge, will you marry me?" I could hardly move; I was too suprised. I heard Sonic scream as he fell off the island, and Tails grunting to get Sonic back up. I was able to move my arms as I grabbed Knuckles and hugged him tightly. I didn''''''''t want to let go, but I heard him gasping, so I let go and shouted yes many times. I kept jumping around a lot, so Knuckles hugged me and gave me the best kiss I ever got from him. Sonic was just standing there, and Tails kept saying "Way to go Knuckles!" I let him know I wanted to stay the night, so he showed me his bed chamber. It''''''''s like a small house all wrapped up in one big room. Looks like I won''''''''t need my sleeping bag after all. Oh, I''''''''m so tired from the excitment from today, so I better go to sleep. Maybe I''''''''ll still get to cuddle with Knuckles, just not the plushie!------------------------------After Ark, Day 8: I dreamed a good dream last night. It was where Knuckles and me were at the beach, barefoot in the sand, just holding hands and kissing. I started to wake up when I felt the back of my neck tickling, but I fell back asleep. Then I heard "Time for school!" I woke up right then to find out Knuckles was hugging me from behind and I was holding his hands. I guess the tickle in my neck was him kissing it. It felt good, but I just wanted to sleep. But he had my attention, and he asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and I said whatever he was good at making. So we had scrambled eggs and bacon. Knuckles is a pretty good cook. He teased me and said why not get married right now because we already went through a routine morning. I just kissed him and said he''''''''d have to wait 2 months. After I was full of eggs and bacon, we went outside on the steps, and I sat in his lap and we just kissed for a while. But, after the third hour, I had to go, and Knuckles looked so sad that I left. I almost went back to give him just one more kiss. I had a steak for dinner, but it didn''''''''t taste right. I don''''''''t know whether I should''''''''ve finished it or not. But, it''''''''s 11:37, so I better get Mini Knuckles and sleep. This time I shouldn''''t have to wake up by a time for school shout.-------------------------------------After Ark, Day 9: Ow, my head. I blame that steak last night. I just didn''''''''t feel like flying today, so I wrote a letter to Knuckles and sent Claire to deliver it for me. I just stayed in bed most of the day, except to get breakfast and lunch. I skipped dinner tonight, and probably shouldn''''''''t have. But I gotta get some sleep. Maybe I''''''''ll feel better in the morning.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RikusShadow on August 5, 2006, 2:08:55 AM

RikusShadow on
RikusShadowrouge really wants to cuddle with knuckles. great now i have some random urge to play sonic. lol

morphin on August 4, 2006, 3:23:21 AM

morphin on
morphinyay great chapie bro

sam01 on August 3, 2006, 7:26:01 AM

sam01 on
sam01that's cool i love this chapter!

twistedsoul_13 on August 3, 2006, 6:08:39 AM

twistedsoul_13 on
twistedsoul_13cool once more ^^ luffs it *favs*

Dashrath on August 3, 2006, 3:30:50 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathGood job! Very personal! I like it!

SonicandCloud4eva on August 3, 2006, 12:51:42 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaawesome i love it *faves* u have awesome writing talent