Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Days 10-12

A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.

Chapter 4 - Days 10-12

Chapter 4 - Days 10-12
After Ark, Day 10: Dear Diary, I felt better today, so I went to see Knuckles. I probably should''ve stretched my wings first, because they started to cramp just a little bit left to go. But, I made it somehow. I gave Knuckles our kiss, and told him about my wings, and he said that he''d fix it for me. So, I did what he told me to do, and he gave my wings a massage. Oh, he gave a good one! It was like my wings never hurt at all. But he didn''t stop there. He gave me a back rub, too. He should get a part time job as a massager. He was so good, I couldn''t help but moan with contentment. After he was done, I hugged and kissed him good. I kissed him so long he had to break off because he couldn''t breath. But, it made us feel good. I don''t remember how we got to the subject, but we agreed today that we would wait until the day after we get married to have sex. We both think it''s a good idea. I teased him a bit with my tounge and his cheek, (about an hour) then I had to go. When I got back home, Claire was at the door. This time, she said she didn''t believe I truely loved Knuckles. So I got in an arguement with her, (just like in the good old days) and then we agreed that tomorrow, she''s gonna come with me to see that we do truely love each other. She is so frustrating at times! But, once again, she left without any of my cash. She must be feeling sick. But, time for me to get Mini-Knuckles and go to bed. I will prove to Claire I love Knuckles tomorrow!---------------------------After Ark, Day 11: Dear Diary, That little *bleeped for the kids at home*! Claire got what she deservered! Well, when we got to Angel Island, I got my kiss from Knuckles, and Claire said she didn''t think it was a passionate kiss. So, after Knuckles asked why Claire was here, I gave him a long, meaningful kiss. Then we hugged, kissed a lot, and tounged each other. Then Claire tried to make a move on MY man! That got me angry. I beat her sorry *bleeped again*! She left all battered and bruised. Knuckles told me it wasn''t needed, but I asked him what he would do if someone tried to make a move on me, and then he changed his mind. But I don''t think Claire will be back any time soon.------------After Ark, Day 12: Dear Diary, I took my chao over to see Knuckles today. If I''m gonna live with him on Angel Island, they have to be used to him and the island. When I got there, they hid behind me while we kissed. But Knuckles petted them a bit, and immediately warmed up to him. We played together, Knuckles kissed me when the chao weren''t looking, and after 5 hours of playing and making sure that my chao didn''t fall off the island, I had to go. But Knuckles said that I could bring Charmy and Buddy any time I wanted to, and he used the word adorable. Never thought I''d hear him say that. But it was late when I got back, so I put my chao in bed, and I''m about to put me in bed.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

espio_warrio22 on August 15, 2006, 6:49:01 AM

espio_warrio22 on
espio_warrio22and I thought my imagination was good

Dashrath on August 14, 2006, 7:57:14 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathGood job! It's very nice!

twistedsoul_13 on August 13, 2006, 6:45:15 AM

twistedsoul_13 on
twistedsoul_13another cool chapter once more ^^

sam01 on August 13, 2006, 6:41:57 AM

sam01 on
sam01that's a good chapter ^_^ \/