Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How Things Started

This is a story with Morphin, Sam01, and me as Sonic characters. Lucy the Hedgehog is Morphin, Sammie-o the Wolf is Sam01, and Mark the Tiger is me. I'm gonna mix things up, though; Digimon and Bionicle are added into the mix.

Chapter 1 - How Things Started

Chapter 1 - How Things Started
Three friends, who occasionally helped Sonic and the gang, decided to take a break from the fighting and just rest. Lucy the Hedgehog, who could always keep the group lively, (whether it needed it or not)had decided the perfect vacation destination.

Lucy: What do you two think of Mata-Nui? I hear it''''s just a great place to just lie around and do nothing.
Sammie-o: You, do nothing? Quite a shock there, Lucy.

Sammie-o the Wolf, a long friend of Lucy, knew that Lucy could hardly go a minute without moving.

Mark: I think she pulling our legs.

Mark the Tiger, not as long a friend, but still a close one, knew enough to know the same thing. He can''''t speak English that well, and growls at times. He can also smell a rat 5 miles away, and know the distance.

Lucy: Nope, this time I might actually sleep for a full night. I''''m tired.
Sammie-o: Are you sick? Let me take your tempature...*puts hand on Lucy''''s forehead* Wow, you aren''''t even warm.
Mark: I smell something not right...gasoline...3.6 miles away...
Sammie-o: Are you sure it isn''''t someone''''s fart, like last time?
Mark: No, me sure it gasoline...I smell cheap shampoo, too...same distance...
Lucy: You don''''t think it''''s the same as Eggman''''s, do you?
Mark: No, Eggman''''s smell worse, and he have not this much hair for strong scent. Grrrr...smell like tourist.
Sammie-o: We must be close!

Just then, an island became visible in the distance, as well as a car. The island of Mata-Nui was awaiting their arrival!

Sammie-o: Wow, looks big even this far away. I''''d say, about five hours if we sprint.

Just then, another car pulled beside them.

Driver: You three need a ride?
Mark: No, we make it o-*gets cut off by Sammie-o and Lucy*
Lucy: YES! A ride sounds good.
Driver: Hop in.
Sammie-o: Thanks a lot! Saved us some pain.
Driver: No problem. You three on vacation?
Lucy: Yes.
Driver: So am I. I come here every year. I own a condo in there, and I still haven''''t seen everything the island has.
Mark: Grrrr...isand must be big.
Driver: Uh...yeah, it is. Why did he just growl at me?
Sammie-o: He can''''t help it. *whispers* You might need some air freshener after this. He tends to stink up a small area.
Driver: Don''''t worry. This isn''''t my car. It''''s a rental.

As they have meaningless conversations, Mark is just trying to figure out why something doesn''''t feel right. As he wonders, the island of Mata-Nui becomes closer and closer. A few hours pass, Mark realizes the problem.

Mark: Why we go so slow?
Driver: I don''''t have much gas, and I need to go this slow to make it.
Mark: This take to long.
Driver: Be patient! Only a few minutes til we get there.
Lucy: Don''''t mind him. He just doesn''''t like to have to sit this long.

After 10 minutes pass, the four see a sign that says: "Welcome to Mata-Nui! The island of elements!"

Driver: Ok, time to get out.
Sammie-o: Thanks for taking us here!
Driver: No problem! Been nice meeting you three!
Lucy: Bye!

As the driver heads off, Mark just can''''t help but smell something.

Mark: Is that salmon? *licks lips*
Lucy: Hey! They have a gift shop!
Sammie-o: Every city has one, Lucy. How many times do we need to go over this?
Lucy: Until I remember.
Mark: *has salmon* Me eat good here.
Lucy: You really love seafood, don''''t you?
Sammie-o: I don''''t know about you two, but I need to lie down. I''''m gonna find us a hotel.
Mark: I get more salmon.
Lucy: I''''ll go explore.
Sammie-o: Knew she couldn''''t stand still...Anyway, I''''ll get you two in an hour, so meet me back here, alright?
Mark: Ok.
Lucy: Why not?
Sammie-o: Good.

As they parted ways, none of them noticed a dark cloud cover the island. An eerie cloud that was pitch black.

Lucy: Wow, this island is great! But, why is there ice over there in the middle of summer? Oh! That''''s right! It''''s an elemental city!
Mark: Salmon is good...grrrr...me smell fire...fire city close...
Sammie-o: Should I go get them now? But this bed is so soft...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

They were enjoying every part of the portion of the island they were. But unknow to them, but now know to us, and I always knew, ''''cause I wrote the story, things were about to change...

Eggman: Ready the bombs! We''''re gonna destroy this place once and for all!
Random robot: But sir, we don''''t even know where we are!
Eggman: Oh, right. Put away the bombs, unless you see Sonic! Let''''s land and fill up on gas...Wait! Is that the female hedgehog that hangs out with Sonic?
Random robot: Amy?
Eggman: No, that other one. That one with a chaos emerald we can never get.
Random robot: Shall we bomb her?
Eggman: No! We use those bombs on Sonic and Sonic only! Get the gun...Dang it! She left!

*back to the main dudes* Mark: Where Sammie-o? She say she be here now.
Lucy: Can''''t you sniff her out or something?
Mark: Not if she in building. Wait, she here now.
Sammie-o: Sorry, but the bed was sooooooo soft...I couldn''''t help but fall asleep.
Lucy: Well, what are you waiting for? Take us to our room, please.
Mark: Me smell...Eggman...5.4 miles...very faint scent...
Lucy: Well, let''''s wait til next chapter to do this, I''''m tired.
Sammie-o: Yeah, right.
Mark: Sound good. Internet time almost gone.

Is Mark really on the Internet? Is Lucy really tired? Will Sammie-o realize she''''s the normal one? Find out next time on OUR STORY!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on October 4, 2006, 9:36:28 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234AWESOME!!!

Dashrath on August 24, 2006, 6:50:12 AM

Dashrath on
DashrathCool! You did a good job!

heeroxduo4ever on August 16, 2006, 8:38:54 AM

heeroxduo4ever on
heeroxduo4everyet another cool story,funneh 2 *thumbs up*

morphin on August 15, 2006, 2:10:45 AM

morphin on
morphincool can i have the black emarld?

sam01 on August 14, 2006, 10:36:00 AM

sam01 on
sam01this is the best story and adventure i very had !

SonicandCloud4eva on August 14, 2006, 10:00:06 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaLMAO THIS IS SO FUNNY I LOVE IT LOL *can't stop laughing* *faves*