Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mei-Lin Wong

Sort of a copy of the Bachelor. Chris'''' manager signs him up for a new reality show in which in the end one girl will become his wife.

Chapter 1 - Mei-Lin Wong

Chapter 1 - Mei-Lin Wong
Full Name: Maylene (acctually Mei-Lin) Wong
Nickname (optional): Black Belt

Age (18+): 18 (lies! she is really the same age as the rest of the TDI participants)

Appearance: Dark brown hair down to her shoulders, feathered out, emo-ish style frings dyed blue. Brown eyes.

Work Status: part timer at a Chinese resturaunt, High school student.

Personality: clumbsey, confident, feisty, short tempered

Clothing;

Everyday: i174.photobucket.com/albums/w105/Naliru/Anime/Nana.gif
this shirt and accessories with dark jeens that are cut off at the knees and a pair of black flip flops with studds around the straps.

PJ's: large black band shirt with underwear underneeth.

Swimwear: i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/dontwearitoutdude/RoChu.jpg ( the red one piece)

Formal: i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/dragasaur/FiretypeSakura.jpg

History: Born in Hong Kong, Maylene gre up practicing Kung Fu as a child studying under her grandfather. When she was 14 she moved to California when her mother got a new job. She attended middle school and high school localy. She was greatly influenced by Bruce Lee and wishes to become a Kung Fu movie star like him, however always got made fun of because of it.
Audition Tape (gives me an idea of the girl's personality): Nei-Hao. I'm Maylene and i'm going to be the next Bruce Lee! With my awesome kung fu skills I will have my opponents begging for mercy! *does a kick* *flip flop flies of and breaks the camera lense) AIYA!!!

Other: When she looses her temper she cusses people out in Cantonese. She likes to pretend she is from the meanstreets of Hong Kong, living in the gheto when really both her parents are doctors. She does Tai-Chi in the morning for exercise, she isn't clumbsy when she is concentrating but background noises distract her enough to turn her into a clutz.

Parents work status: Her mother is a Zoo vet at San Diago Zoo and her father is a Marine Biologist.

Hometown: (born) Hong Kong (moved to) San Diago, Callfornia

Likes/Dislikes About Chris: She likes how he's sadistic but doesn't like how he can be cocky and full of himself.

Is she REALLY there for Chris (c’mon people, I need a bit more drama!): Nope. She's there to get her 15 minutes of fame.

Characters you would like to see from TDI on this (up to three): Izzie and Gwen.

Pet peeves: Strong perffumes, people who use 'like' and 'tottaly' in a sentance and use generic rap phrases like 'wazzup dawg'.

Social/nonsocial:Very social

What makes them stand out?: She usually frags some kind of Kung Fu weapon along with her, they come out of no where.

created by SPHINXGAL on devart

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment