Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ginger Parker

Sort of a copy of the Bachelor. Chris'''' manager signs him up for a new reality show in which in the end one girl will become his wife.

Chapter 2 - Ginger Parker

Chapter 2 - Ginger Parker
Full Name: Ginger Beth Parker
Nickname (optional): Southern Belle

Age (18+): 21

Appearance: Light brown hair pulled back into a messy ponytail, blue eyes, small frame.

Work Status: College student; Cosmetology

Personality: Loud, determined, understanding, unlucky

Clothing;

Everyday: i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/Malaysia_ourshop/Female%20Autumn%20Clothes/12.jpg

PJ's: Eh..Large t-shirt and short shorts I guess.

Swimwear: i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/girlsonlyshop/Bikini/GreenBikini004.jpg

Formal: i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/luvdisdrama14/formal.jpg

History: Ginger was born and has lived in Alabama all her life. Her parents divorced when she was 10 leaving her in her father's custody. In school she was a big tomboy which caused people to make fun of her and to avoid her. Now that she is older, Ginger takes interest in being a model and wants people to take her seriously by becoming something of herself..by any means.

Audition Tape (gives me an idea of the girl's personality): Um -backs away from camera- How should I do this..? Oh, I got it! Hey yall, Ginger here! I think I should be on the show because..well...I'm nice, caring....and I ain't no country bumpkin! /boy's voice/ GINGERRRR! I accidentally pushed Josh off the tire swing again! DAMMIT ROBBIE! -runs off- I SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Other: She's afraid of the dark and hates how people assume she's an ignorant hillbilly because she's from the South.

Parents work status: Her mother is a traveling business woman while her father teaches a 3rd grade class.

Hometown: Greenville, Alabama

Likes/Dislikes About Chris: She likes how he's sadistic but doesn't like how he can be cocky and full of himself.

Is she REALLY there for Chris (c’mon people, I need a bit more drama!): Nope. She's there to get her 15 minutes of fame.

Characters you would like to see from TDI on this (up to three): Izzie and Noah.

Pet peeves: People scratching themselves and picking their nails near her.

Social/nonsocial:Very social

What makes them stand out?: Her southern drawl, strength.

MADE BY: ShiShi42 on devart

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment