Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/amy

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.
Sonic and friends escape from the circus and our favorite speedster and his pals become spellcasters at a magic school.
OK so I was thinking about it and here it is!! OK so we look in on silver's life with interviews around silver and himself Enjoy silver's life!!!
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
I'm working on one story at a time except Big because I loath him oh, so much.
I revised it. I'm so proud of myself. It's a LOT funnier now!
When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?
Cute scene of my SC created character, with Raphael Sorel - she doesn't know French, but he does!

Shadowmitsu/Sha-mitsu, and story © me / DarthPhoenix17.

Raphael Sorel, Yoshimitsu, and Soul Calibur © Namco.
Tired of constantly being chased by Amy, Sonic is fed up. But when Tails mentions a possible solution, he's ready to try just about anything to get the pink stalker off his back. However, will the possible solution help, or just make the problem worse?
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
After the horrific battle with the Metarex, Sonic and friends come back to Earth. The story explains the rest.

The moral of this story is to think positive and never give up, no matter how hopeless things get.
Hi, new here! This is a really random play... But please don't flame at me THAT horribly, okay? It's only my first play on this site. Constructive critism, however is accepted. ^_^
Yes I know it sucks just don't flame me to hard.
When Sonic goes missing for the holidays, everyone is worried. Did Amy drive him off, or did he have his own reasons for leaving? *one-shot fic*

Might eventually be turned into a fan comic.
by LordLatios (me) and LadyLatias (my brother)over PictoChat on the DS, some are funny some arnt be he wanned me to post em so yeah, i think you can tell wich ones are done by who :P
its about sonic and amy and kirby
its pretty funny well please comment
plz dont get confused. the chapters that say "Creature Files" are basically outlining the backstory. all the others r present time.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
If you played the game Sonic Battle, you could understand Amy and Rouge's relationship with each other since then. Suddenly, their relationship takes a turn for the worst. It'll take me a while, but during this time, please enjoy part 1 of Sonic's new epi
sonic gets mad and blows up at amy but shes not crying!
um.. i don't hate tails me and my friend were just super bored
Amy is mad at sonic for not showing up at her party, when he said he would. but did he miss it on propose? SonicxAmy. my first fanfic.
When Amy runs away for good, Sonic is desperate to find her. He searches high and low, in hopes of finding her and finally telling her how he feels. Will he ever find Amy? Or more importanly, will Amy ever forgive him for what he's done?
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
Everything is getting on top of him. Cosmo's dead, he fears Tails hates him, and he still has to tell that one special person how much she means to him. When it becomes too much, that special person is there [SonicxAmy]
When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!