Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/amy

Displaying 26-37 of 37 results.
A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)
A Sonic story that takes place 15 years after where "Sonic X" Finished
It's about Sonic and Amy Rose!!!Umm I hope you like it!!What else can I say???
Sonic told Amy to get out of his life, so she did! Sonic didn't mean to say that to Amy. Will he find Amy and tell his real feeling around her, or will Amy will never be seen by Sonic? People for ages 10 and up.
oh yeah put this for the discription for it " alright heres the deal, me and lonely always thought damn our rp would make an awesome anime, sadly we havent had any takers. so i didthe next best thing, after lonelys copy got deleted anyway, i made it
Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?
Amy is still dedicated to her 'precious Sonikku.' Tails starts growing jealous, whether or not he realizes it.

I don't consider this my best writing, but I still kind of like it. I don't know why. *shrug*

If possible, please tell me ways I can
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.
Umm this is my first time writing a story so its probably really bad! If you have any suggestions please tell me! Oh and if you want your character to be in here please tell me as well. Please include there stats! like their name,likes/dislikes, etc.
What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?
This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.