Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - invation

master chief invatrates a covenent base thats allready been infaltraded

Chapter 1 - invation

Chapter 1 - invation
Master chief and 7 marines are coming into firing position on the unaware Elites.The marines begin running out using battle cries with Master chief following behined. Two Elites are taken out easily.  The marines come to a door that opens automatically revealing a brute.  To the Brute's suprise,Master chief had a M19 SSM Rocket launcher the Brutes gets killed easily.  However,Master chief doesn't realize there is a someting else in the room.  Then something creeps up behined Master chief.  An Elite with an Energy Sword is about to kill Master chief.  A marine shoots the elites then Master chief rames the Elite in the head with a M90 Shotgun.  As they move on a jackel with a Particle Bem Rifle takes out two marines.  One marine acts fast with a S2 AM Sniper Rifle and takes the jackel out.  Then they enter a court yard full of Wraiths, ghousts, and Specters.  The marines begin jacking Ghousts while Master Chief is blowing up Wraiths and Specters.  Bullets and Grenades are flying everywhere.  The battle is now coming to an end as they discover the court yard leads outside.  They hear gunfire although they are the only humas there.  A marine pulls out a pair of binoculars and sees the Flood fighting the Elites.  They  then call in for some help from the Helljumpers.  The Helljumpers regroup with Master chief.  They also get a M808B Scorpion Tank.  Then Master chief gets in the Scorpion leading the marines and Helljumpers  to the war.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fedex on September 1, 2007, 1:00:09 PM

Fedex on
Fedexyou arn't gonna be able make much more of this story because you started in 3rd person view if you restart do it in a perspective of a marine or master chief himself it will be alot smoothr for you to work with

ZacF on July 31, 2007, 11:00:57 AM

ZacF on
ZacFcool story and all but......wtf is a helljumper?!

CrimsonSkies on August 1, 2007, 2:43:05 PM

CrimsonSkies on
CrimsonSkiesHelljumper is just another name for the ODST's from Halo 2.

angelfox on July 15, 2007, 12:30:55 PM

angelfox on
angelfoxNice! >_< Must update!

MasterDaniel on July 15, 2007, 2:46:30 AM

MasterDaniel on
MasterDanielCool!