Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Never Again

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 1 - Never Again

Chapter 1 - Never Again
SecretsSecrets
 
Chapter 1 – Never again!
 
“Raven, come onthis isn’t fair! You’re always in the bathroom every morning for like…..EVERand I really need to pee!” Best Boy yelled. Raven was standing over the sink lookingin the mirror. She was clutching something tight in her hand. She couldn’t tellthem, not yet anyway.
          “RAVEN!” Moaned Beast boy
          “Ok Best Boy, give me one more minuetthen I’ll be out!” Then she put back what she was holding in her pocket and ranthe tap. She held her hands under it and splashed her face.
          She opened the door and walked out.
          “Finally, what on earth were you doing! Having a party or something?!” Shouted Beast Boy.
          “Yes Beast Boy, I was having a party.”She replied and walked off towards her room. Then Cyborg walked up to Best boy.
          “Dude! What is wrong with her today?”
          “Ummm, I don’t know. Maybe she’s beingmoody today cause your around her in the morning, and no one likes that!” JokedCyborg.
          “Ha ha, very funny Cyborg.” *I’m goingto find out what’s going on, and I’m going to find out soon* thought Best boy.
 
Later that day,everything was just another ordinary afternoon. Cyborg and Best boy wereplaying video games, Robin was trying to explain metaphors to Starfire andRaven was sat by the window meditating.
 
          *Inside Raven’s mind*
“Comeon Raven, I know you can do better than that.” Taunted a girlabout her age. This girl had long, light brown hair and in was in a ponytail quite high up. It looked like she was from Azarathas well, but she was wearing a mid-long black skirt and a dark purple top withlong sleeves and was also wearing a long cloak but it was light purple.
“Getout of my head!” Shouted Raven “How did you get to earth, you don’t have thattype of powers yet Ash!”
“Iknow, but I didn’t come here at my own will, you sent me hear.” And with thatshe kicked Raven in the stomach witch made Raven wake up from her meditationand sent her flying into the wall.
 
“Raven,are you ok?” Robin asked.
“Yes,Raven friend tell us if you are ok.” Said Starfire in a worried tone.
“I’mfine Starfire.” Then Raven started to walk out the room.
“Whatwas that?” Asked Beast boy.
“Noneof your business.” Replied Raven
“Raven,tell us.”
“NO!”She shouted and turned round with her four red eyed form. Suddenly everythingon the kitchen table flew up in the air and the kettle exploded.
Thenshe walked out the room. Everyone turned and looked at Best Boy.
“WellI am not cleaning that up!” Cyborg said.
 
 Stay tuned for the next chapter!    
     
     

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MossMocha on October 21, 2005, 11:13:13 PM

MossMocha on
MossMochaWow! I like the bit where she goes in her 4 eyed form, nice work! And the spellings are hardly noticable! gd work!!!!

tvlover on September 5, 2005, 3:40:41 AM

tvlover on
tvloverme likey

mutantfission on September 4, 2005, 5:41:58 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissioni like it so far *favs* must read more

SkyetheHedgehog on July 26, 2005, 2:59:19 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogAWESOME!!!! ^^ *faves* i like it! i like it lots! ^^

123_raven_fan on July 18, 2005, 6:29:13 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanComment please