Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ash

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 2 - Ash

Chapter 2 - Ash
Chapter 2 – Ash
 
Oh by the way,this à* means that they are thinking aboutsomething or we enter their head for example we entered Ravens head in the lastchapter. Ok on to the chapter!
 
*Why did she comeback, why did she say I sent her here? I would never send her here wheneverwhatever. I need to find out what she wants and soon, because if she gets outmy head she could tell the others my secret!* Thought Raven and she laid oh herbed she turned over to look at her clock it was 10:53pm.
          Then there was a knock at the door.She didn’t want to answer it but she had to, so that her friends didn’t thinkshe was completely bonkers!
          “What?” Hissed Raven. She had the dooropen a quarter of the way so you can only see her face.
          “Hey” Said Best Boy. “Just wanted tosay sorry for being a bit, ummm pushy.”
          “No. I should say sorry for gettingangry like that.”
          “Hey no problem, but I think Cyborb has gone completely insane over the kettle and themess in the kitchen. I think he has a serious problem over the kitchen if youknow what I mean” Then Raven smiled, it wasn’t big but it was still a smile.
          “Well see yalater.” Yelled Beast Boy as he started to walk down the corridor.
          “Yeah, see yalater.” Whispered Raven, and with that Raven went to bed.
 
*Inside RavensDream*
“Goaway!” Screamed Raven. Se was on her knees with herhands over her ears.
          “No. I’m not leaving till I get what’smine.” Ash shouted.  Then she kickedRavens back which sent Raven crashing into a rock. “Ican never forget what you did.”
          “I came here to start a new life, andit’s been going great don’t mess it up. I’ve got friends who care for me and inreturn, I care for them. You don’t need it, no one does. If someone like youhad it, it will be the end of Azarath and everyone onit.” Yelled Raven
          “I care because……” Ash said beingsarcastic.
          “Because you will be killing millionsof children, homes, families….” Raven was just about to finish her sentencewhen Ash kicked her again.
*End of Raven’s dream*
 
          Raven sat up strait and screamed. Shewas back in her room. Sweet was rolling down her face.
          “Raven, are you ok? I heard youscream!” Asked Robin.
          “Yeah, I think I’m ok”
          “Good, I…” Suddenly the alarms wentoff.
Everyonewas standing around the computer in the living room. Cyborgwas sitting on the chair trying to find out where the disturbance was comingfrom. Then the big TV came on and there was a map of the town. And somewhere inthe middle was a red flashing dot.
          “That’s were the disturbance is comingfrom.” Said Cyborg, pointing to thered flashing dot.
          “Titans Go!” Shouted Robin andeveryone ran off but Raven. She was thinking hard. Then Beast Boy put him armon Raven’s shoulder and asked “Are you coming or not?” Then Raven closed her eyesand shook her head slightly.
          “Yeah, lets go.” And they ran off tothe T-car.
 
          “Are you sure you know were you aregoing Cyborg, because on my planet...” AskedStarfire.
          “Yes I know were I’m going but thisthing is moving fast.” Replied Cyborg.Then they started to drive up towards the bank.
          “I don’t know how many times we’vebeen here.” Yawned Beast Boy.
          “I believe it was 623 times.” Said Starfire. Then the car stopped and everyone got out theT-car.
         
          “Ok, give me all the money you’ve gotand no one gets hurt shouted the villain. Suddenly the Teen Titans burst in thedoor. The villain was a girl with long light brown hair in a pony tail that wasalmost on the top of her head. Then she turned round. As soon as Raven saw hershe turned completely white.
          “Never thought I would see you hereRaven.” She said to Raven. Then all the Titans looked at her.
          “Do you know her?” Asked Robin.
          “Why haven’t you told them yet Raven?Well to bad I’ll have tell them.”
          “No!” Yelled Raven and then Raven flewup into the air then she started to through chairs at her with her powers.Suddenly all the boxes flew back at Raven and she fell to the ground.
          “Still weak are we?” She Asked.
          “No” Shouted Raven. “Leave mealone….Ash!”
 
I know it’s a bitpredictable but still, it is my first story.  

 
 

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 26, 2006, 6:30:31 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingash...... god its so confuseing reading this because im a pokemon fan lol ash as a girl lol lol lol

tvlover on September 5, 2005, 4:29:10 AM

tvlover on
tvloverccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

mutantfission on September 4, 2005, 5:45:54 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissionthis fan fic roks so far

123_raven_fan on July 26, 2005, 8:45:21 PM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanI don't know. It depens if I'm feeling evil or not. >:D

SkyetheHedgehog on July 26, 2005, 3:04:30 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogooooh! is ash her sister? i like it.

123_raven_fan on July 19, 2005, 1:41:31 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanWoohoo my first, second chapter
Oh and if anyone put's a nasty comment I will delete it. Hey I can be th delete partrol. He he!