Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The fight

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 3 - The fight

Chapter 3 - The fight
Chapter 3 – WhyChapter 3 – The fight
 
Suddenlythe red siren came on and everyone ran out screaming. Ash had dropped the bagof money on the floor. Suddenly she using her powers, she picked up four chairsand through them at the titans. Then Raven, using her powers was stopped thechairs dead in there tracks and fell to the floor.
“I will never allow you to hurt anyone here.”Yelled Raven
“You see, I don’t intend to hurt anyone. Like Isaid I came for what’s mine and if anyone gets in my way, I just might have to dothat.” Yawned Ash and suddenly she clicked her fingers and to Ravens surprisefour cages captured Robin, Cyborg, Starfire and Beast Boy.
“Let them go!” shouted Raven
“Not till I get what I want!” Suddenly Raven rantowards Ash ready to hit her with her powers, but Ash had teleported herselfbehind Raven and she kicked her back which caused Raven to fall to her knees.Suddenly she picked Raven up with her powers and slammed her into the glassdoor. She gave a little groan and tried to get up but bits of broken glassshowered on top of her. Slowly, Ash started to walk over to her.
“Come on Raven, this is too easy.” Then Ash flewup into the air and started to throw plants and bits of glass towards Raven.Each object hit Raven hard, and Ash didn’t miss her once. Then she stopped andflew back to the ground.
“Azarath, Metrion, Zenthos!” Yelled Raven spinning her head round, her eyes turning white then abeam of Black energy hit Ash which made her crash into the bank counter.Ash then stood up, she was a bit shaky. Suddenly, Raven flew at her. Shegrabbed her pony tail and swung her into the wall which caused a lot of smoke.
“Well I guess you’re not as weak as I thought.”Said Ash in a calm voice. Raven took a step backwards. When the smoke cleared Ashwasn’t there. Raven started to look around in frustration.
“Were are you? Showyourself?”
“Ok.” Suddenly, Ash appeared from behind her andshot her with a blast of her gold energy outlined in black, her eyes were goldand her fists gold and outlined black as well.
Raven was lying on the ground. She tried to get upbut then Ash pushed her back down with her foot. Raven was now lying on herside, not moving. Her breathing was heavy.
Ash walked up to Raven, her hands still glowinggold. She gave a little smirk then she pointed her hand towards Raven.
“Say good bye Raven.” But before she could shoother a green goat had head butted her side which made her crash into the wallunconscious. Then the green goat turned back into Beast Boy. He ran over toRaven and picked her up.
“Beast Boy, get Raven somewhere safe and ask herwhat’s going on!” Yelled Robin.
“Ok.” Said Beast Boy. Suddenly, he morphed into acheater with Raven on his back and ran to safety.
 
 
BeastBoy knew he couldn’t go to the Titans Tower, it was tooobvious. Then he started to run towards the beach. He knew a cave up there thathe used to go to when Terra died.  He hadbeen so depressed back then, and Raven tried her best to cheer him up.
            When he finally got there he morphedback to human form and laid Raven on the ground. He was about to get some freshair when he noticed something round Ravens neck. He knelt down beside her andlooked at what it was that caught his attention. It was a locket, a hart one.He didn’t want to open it, the last time he messed with her stuff he ended upinside her mind. But he was so eager to find out what was inside. He was so concerned;he hated seeing his friends in pain. She had so many cuts and bruises, that’swhat made him mad. None of them were to serious except for them deep cut on theforehead.
            *Why isn’t she healing herself?*Thought Beast Boy. Then, all of a sudden she started to float in the air.
            “Guess I thought to soon.” He joked
 
            *Back at the bank*
Ashtried to get up, using the bits of broken wall to help her. She looked around,but all she could see was the four cages. Raven wasn’t there. She then bangedher fists against the wall.
            “Great! She’s gone.” Ash moaned.
            “Why do you whish to kick the buttof Raven?” Asked Starfire. Ashturned her head and started to walk over to the cage.
            “Stay out of this…..you tart!” Hissed Ash. “Look at how you dress. I’ve never seen a skirtas mini as that.”
            “Hey, leave her out of this!” YelledRobin
            “Why should I! You ‘Titans’ got involvedever since Raven joined your little team.” Yelled Ash “Hey, where’s that cutelittle green dude?”
            “None of yourbusiness.” Growled Cyborg
            “It doesn’t matter if you don’t tellme anyway. I’ll find them soon enough.” Suddenly she clicked her fingers andthey disappeared.             
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tvlover on September 5, 2005, 4:38:48 AM

tvlover on
tvlovercoooooooolll me likey

mutantfission on September 4, 2005, 5:52:45 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissionhey i like this story CATFIGHT
YEY