Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Nalica

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 4 - Nalica

Chapter 4 - Nalica
Chapter 4 – DreamsChapter 4 – Nalica
 
 
BeastBoy sat on the cold floor next to Raven. He had taken of her cloak because itwas torn and dirty. So many questions were ran throughhis head about today. Raven really does make him very confused. It was nighttime and all the stars were out. He walked over to the entrance of the cave andladed down on the soft sand, his hand and legs stretched out. There were somany stars in the sky; it reminded him of the galaxies that he passed when theywere in the T-Ship flying to Starfires home planet.He started to count all the stars in the sky. Raven had awakened and startedwalking over to Beast Boy slowly.
            “26, 27, 28, 29…” Beast Boy counted.
            “There are 686 stars that we can seefrom here.” Said Raven in a motionless tone, then she sat down next to Beastboy. She put her hands round her legs and rested her head on her knees. BeastBoy sat up suddenly and shouted.
            “RAVEN!You’re ok. Wait you’re still hurt. The cut on your forehead, it’s really deep.”
            “Yeah, I know.” Then she touched itlightly and screwed up her face. “Still hurts, but at least I’m still alive.”Beast Boy stared at the ground and Raven was looking up at the stars. There wasa minute of silence until Raven muttered.
            “Thanks for saving me, I reallyappreciate it.”
            “Don’t worry about it! I’m sure youwould have done the same for me.” There was another moment of silence. BeastBoy looked at Raven, her eyes where shining brightly. Raven looked up at BeastBoy and their eyes met. They both blushed and looked away.
            “Hey Raven, who’s Ash? Is she somesort of enemy of yours?”
            “Sure, you can call her that.” Ravenyawned. “I’m going to go to sleep. Are you coming?”
            “Sure why not.” And so they bothfell asleep deep inside the cave.
 
*WhereAsh and the other Titans ended up*
“Ummmmm, where are weexactly?” Asked Robin.
            “Wouldn’t you like to know?” Ashshouted.
            “Yes, we,would!” Yelled Starfire, suddenly her eyes turnedgreen and she started throwing green bolts at the cage. She stared at the smokethat the green bolts made. When the smoke finally cleared, the cage bars didn’teven have a scratch on it.
            “How is this possible?” Asked Starfire
            “Ummmm,HELLO! Metallic metal from Azarath. Only availablethere, wait Raven didn’t tell you about that to! She doesn’t tell you much doesshe?” Ash Replied. “Well that’s just typical her, shenever told me much as well when we were kids.”
            “Wait you’re from the same placeRaven was from and you’ve know each other since you were kids!” Yelled Cyborg. Ash did answer; shewas looking out of a window.
            “If you’re from Azarath,why don’t you do the meditation of what I and Raven sometimes do?” Asked Starfire.
            “I don’t need to meditate as much asshe does. She can’t control her emotions, I can but there are some emotions Ican’t control.”
            “Like what?” AskedCyborg. Ash slowly began to walk up to Cyborg’s cage. When she got right up close to the cage shewhispered “Like I’m going to tell you, I could tell you all I know about Ravenand all her secrets, but I’m not telling you anything about me!” Then Ashwalked over to the window, sat down and started to meditate. 
 
*InsideNalica*(If you want to know what a Nalica is, it’s a dream world where you go and relax andchat with people who live far away from you and stuff.(Only Azarathpeople can do this cause I…..um….don’t know!))
“I can’t stop her! She’s to strong, even for me.”Moaned Raven
“She is very strong, but it’s not the strength onthe outside that matters. It’s the strength on the inside that does.” Said a teenaged boy, about Ravens age. He had strait, fairhair that hung over is eyes slightly. He was wearing black baggy trousers and along sleeved white shirt. He looked like Raven as well. He was also wearing acape like Ravens but it was light blue. “Have you still got it? Because if youhaven’t you know what might happen.”
“Yes I know and I do have it, don’t worry it’ssafe with me.” Raven replied “I don’t know what to do, I’m stuck. You’re got tohelp me, she’s your sister.”
“Yes, but she’s yours as well. Just think, there’sa saying. Three separate siblings are useless, but together they areinvisible.” The boy said. “For she is Ash, you are Raven and I am Shadow andtogether….”
“Stop, you’re starting to sound like Aunt Grema.”
“Yeah, I better stop. I hope Ash isn’t meditatingor sleeping, and then you would have to fight her here.”
“I wish I could sleep forever. Then I can stayhere and talk to you. Back on earth, it’s very complicated. I can’t explain it.When I’m here I feel calmer.”
“Well duh, it’s a Nalica.It’s supposed to make you feel...” Shadow was just about to finish sentencewhen a bolt of gold energy hit him from his right and sent him flying into apile rocks.
“Did you really think that you and Shadow couldrun away from me in a Nalica?” Ash smirked and slowlybegan to walk up to Raven, her hands glowing gold.
“Ash”
“Raven”
“Monster”
“Creep! Oh look I’ve given you alittle cut; still I’m going to do more that tha…”Suddenly a bolt of blue energy shot Ash on her hip and sent her flying into theground.
“Go! Try and get back I can take care of it fromhere.” Shouted Shadow and he started to get up. Raven took a step backward,stumbled on rock then fell over. “GO!” Then she shot up into the air and flewof. She flew as fast as she thought of what would become of her brother andsister.
*Endof Nalica*
 
            Raven sat up strait and screamedShadow. She was back in the cave and beast boy was sucking his thumb. Still,that didn’t surprise her.
            “Hey, why did you shout Shadow? Ishe a person or something?” Beast Boy asked half asleep.
            “Just a nightmare.” Raven whisperedto herself.
            “Hey! *yawn* Whattime is it?”
            “According to the sun it’s about,6:30 or something like that. I’m going to get up anyway, you should anyway.”
            “Yeah, I better get up to. Do youwant to talk about it?”
            “Later, not now.”
 
*Backin Nalica*
            “Why did you come back?” Shadowyelled. His hands were glowing blue and his hood was up over his head.
            “For the last time, don’t you see it. Surly someone like you should have realised this by nowthat Raven sent me here.” Ash Replied. Her hands were also glowing gold and herhood was up over her head.
            “She wouldn’t of. She doesn’t wantyou and neither do I.”
            “Oh but she did. You see, heremotions were getting out of control while she was on earth because some nitwitwas bothering her all the time. So one day when she was meditating there shesent me into her mind because I remind her of anger. Then one day I escaped hermind. Does that clear things up for you.” Then theyboth flew up into the air, their hand still glowing.
            “I can’t believe I’m related to you.You are nothing like me and Raven.”
            “But I’m so like Mum, and so isRaven.” Then Shadow picked up a lump of earth and hurtled it at Ash. SuddenlyAsh stopped the lump of earth at flung it at Shadow. Ash flung the piece ofearth hard at Shadow that it knocked him to the ground. “You don’t look astough as I thought. Well it has been a long time since we’ve seen each other.Tell me how long has it been, three years, four maybe. Doesn’t matter becauseI’ve gotten stronger and you’ve gotten weaker.” Yelled Ash as she begun to flyover. Then she held her hand up to Shadows face, still glowing. “Nice knowingyou.”
 
*Pleaseignore the ‘Chapter 4-Dream’. I can’t get rid of it L*
   
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

123_raven_fan on September 6, 2005, 4:20:06 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanOh gosh darn it I cant send anymore chappys till my dad gets microsoft thigy up. In next chappy might have some lyrics from Linkin Park or Sum 41 coz they rock my world. Lovin Hight School in Year 8!!! I really have got comments.....I'm gunna cry coz I so happy!

tvlover on September 5, 2005, 8:48:07 AM

tvlover on
tvloversure um she does a spell to go over their

mutantfission on September 4, 2005, 6:02:23 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissionTHIS STORY ROKS WRITE MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

123_raven_fan on August 3, 2005, 4:25:29 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanHey ppl, I'm writing chaperter 5 but in chapter 5 Raven and Beast Boy go to Azarath. Now I can't carry on with it cause I don't know how Raven travells to Azarath. And I live in England and season 4 hasn't been shown in England. I know in season 4 that there's an episode call The Prophacy and Raven goes to Azarath. Can someone tell me how she gets there plz so I can write the Chapter. Thx!