Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Going Back!

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 5 - Going Back!

Chapter 5 - Going Back!
Chapter 5 - Going BackChapter 5 - Going Back!
 
“Ok!Let’s go through this one more time. You’re telling me that the girl backthere, Ash, is your sister and this person I’ve never even heard of called Shadowis your brother.” Beast Boy said. He and Raven where sitting deep inside thecave on the ice cold floor.
            “Yes.” Raven mumbled. She wasstaring at her feet not wanting to talk, but she knew she couldn’t keep this asecret for much longer.
            “So now we have to go back to yourhome called Azarath to see your brother Shadow andmake sure he’s ok because Ash has come back from this place I forgot.”
            “Yes.” Then Raven got up, put herhood over her head and started to walk deeper inside the cave.
            “Hey! Where are you going?” AskedBeast Boy and he started to get up from his seat to.
            “She may be able to keep me frommeditating, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do the impossible.”
            “Which is…?”
            “You’ll see.” Then she walked ofinto the dark.  Beast Boy, by then wascompletely and utterly confused.
            “Man she makes my head spin!” BeastBoy yelled as it echoed throughout the cave. Suddenly he covered his hands overhis mouth hoping Raven didn’t hear.
 
*Backwhere the rest of the Titans were*
 
“Foundher!” Whispered Ash and suddenly she sank into the floor.
            “Oh, I wish to no that are friendsare ok now. I feel that I have eaten butterflies for them.” Starfireasked.
            “Cyborg have you found a way out of here yet.” Robin asked.
            “No not yet. It’s like we’re in adifferent dimension here or something.” CyborgReplied. “I can’t even get Raven’s or BB’s locatorsignal.
            “But we must discover a way outbefore that girl shows up again.” Starfire yelled.
 
*Backat the cave*
 
Ravenwas carrying a spell book under her arm and a large jar of what looked likeblue dust.
            “Beast Boy, sit here and stay thereuntil I’m finished.” She said very firmly. Then she opened her book and the lid to the jar and started sprinklingthe dust around Beast Boy.
            “Ummm, areyou nearly done, because I’m getting kinda bored.” Beast Boy asked.
            “I’m done.” She replied and she satdown opposite Beast Boy. “Ok, close your and open them when I tell you to.  Azarath Metrion Zinthos…Carazon Rakashas Endere…Vaserix Endrien Azarath…Azarath, Azarath!
 
(Godit took me forever to find this spell thing on the internet.) 
 
“BeastBoy…Beast Boy, open your eyes……we’re here”
 
YES!Finally updated it (updated on sep 9th)Hope you all liked it coz it took me forever so you better love me for this!
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

123_raven_fan on September 10, 2005, 2:08:40 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanUmmm I got the words of a trans script I found on the internet

mutantfission on September 9, 2005, 6:17:10 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissioni LIKE THIS how did you get the spell words did you download the episode like i did. Anyway good work cant wait for more

123_raven_fan on September 9, 2005, 3:13:18 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanYAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I Finally did it. You all better comment on this! Sorry I didn't add lyrics on dis chappy I waiting till da end of da story with all the romance and drama and the crapppy type stuff lol