Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Searching

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 6 - Searching

Chapter 6 - Searching


Chapter 6 - Searching



Beast boy slowly sat up and looked around. There were spectacular buildings towering over him He still wasn't sure why Raven wanted to see her brother, but he was positive there was a good explanation.

“Wow! This place is awesome! I can't believe you're never shown umm Azarath to us before. It's really cool here.” Beast Boy said as he stood up.

“Come on, we have lots to do.” Raven said as she started to walk of without Beast Boy.

“Hey! Wait! I do not want to get lost here, and it was bad enough being on Starfire's planet, Tamaram because I couldn't work out what was what!”

After hours of walking, Beast Boy was practically crawly on his knees, but Raven could continue walking forever.

“Are we there yet?!” Beast Boy asked as he was dragging himself along the ground.

“Almost. You see that building over there” Raven said, pointing to a huge building in the distance. “Well that's where we need to go.”

“But…that's ages away and I'm starving.”



*Back with the Titans.*



“Hey Robin, I just got a locator signal from Raven's and BB's communicator.” Cyborg yelled

“Good where are they?” Robin asked.

“Oh yes! I am dying to no where our friends are now please.” Shouted Starfire as she flew up into the air, but she flew up to high and hit her head on the roof, hard. “Owww!” She squealed

“Ok, they are moving quite slow but there walking away from us and I can't get a proper signal which means I can't talk to them.” Cyborg said, disappointed.

“Well keep trying. They will need all the help they can get.”



*At the cave*



Everything was quiet, outside the cave the birds where singing and the trees where blowing in the wind when all of a sudden Ash was standing at the entrance.

“Darn, mist her. Oh well, it's time anyway…to get what I want.”



*Back in Azarath*



“Beast Boy, we're here you can stop dragging yourself along the floor now.” Raven told Beast Boy as he was lying on floor moving like a worm.

“Oh I swear, I'll prefer to jump off anyone of these buildings if I have to take another step.” He said as he got up slowly.

“Come on.” Raven said rolling her eyes as she flew up into the air. Beast Boy looked up at Raven very confused.

“Hey Raven, why don't we just take the stairs?” Beast Boy asked.

“I thought you said you never wanted to take another step in your life. Come on, and be really quite.” Then Beast Boy morphed into a hawk and flew up along side the building.

When they finally got to the top, Raven walked along the balcony towards a window.

“Come on.” Raven whispered. She slid the window open and crept inside

“Shadow, are you here?” Whispered Raven as she looked around the room. It was a lovely room, there was a pot of lilies on a little glass coffee table in the middle of the room. The floor was made of marble with a creamy rug on it, and there as a swivel chair facing the wall at the other end of the room. Raven moved closer to the chair.

“Shadow is that you?”

“Why, hello Raven.” Raven moved the chair so she could see who it was but was shocked to find that it wasn't Shadow sitting on the chair, but Slade.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mutantfission on September 10, 2005, 6:36:12 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissionI didnt see that coming you must write more

123_raven_fan on September 10, 2005, 1:17:14 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanYes haha bet ya never saw that comeing!