Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Hidden

Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell

Chapter 7 - Hidden

Chapter 7 - Hidden
Chapter 7 – HiddenChapter 7 – Hidden
 
“No, no no no no! This is all wrong; you’re not supposed to behere.” Raven yelled. She stumbled backwards as the back of her knee hit theback of the coffee table.
            “And neither are you.” Then all of asudden the window slammed shut leaving Beast Boy outside.
 
            Beast Boy ran towards Raven andSlade, slamming his fists on the window. He watched as Slade talked to Ravenand Raven getting wound up by his words. He watched as Raven shook her headviolently, like she didn’t want to take in Slade’s words.
            “Raven!” Hescreamed. Why did he feel so helpless and so angry with himself? Why did hefeel like he was trapped on the outside and small within?
 
            “Leave me alone. I don’t know howyou got in but I know how you’re getting out.” Raven shouted. She flew up intothe air and flew towards Slade, ready to give him a full on blow to the chest.To Raven’s surprise; Slade grabbed her foot and tossed her out the room. Sheflew into the banister as fast as anything. Raven put her hand on her head,trying to get her focus back on what just happened.
            “W-where’s Shadow…w-what did you dowith him!” Raven screamed as she tried to get her balance back.
            “Oh don’t worry; he’s perfectly finewith me. However for the mean time, you’re coming with me.”
            “No! I’m never going with you.”
            “Wannabet?!” Suddenly Ash flew up from behind her and punched Raven hard in the backwhich sent Raven crashing into the wall.
 
            “Raven no! Get up!” Beast Boyshouted “Come on Beast boy…think!” Then he had an idea. He morphed into a birdand flew down the side of the building as fast as his little wings could carryhim.
 
            “Ash what are you doing?” Ravenyelled.
            “I’m working for Slade now so I canfinally get what I deserve.” Ash yelled back.
            “Why do you want it so much?”Suddenly Raven pulled a sliver, heart shaped locket from her neck. “Is itbecause you want to control the whole of Ararath withit, or is it that you just want to get rid of the three gateway children sothere will be no love on the world? If you have this it will be the end of theworld!”
            “Shut up! You know nothing about me.I know what will happen and I don’t care! I would rather be dead than have tolive the way I do now. Knowing that you and Shadow are out there, makingsomething of yourself while I stay inside a cooped up little room with nothingto do and nobody to talk to, nobody to love. You don’t know what it’s been likefor me all those years!”
            “I’m sorry it had to be like thatbut you wouldn’t accept the rules of our past, present and future so the monksof Azarath had to do something about it. That wasyour choice Ash, not mine. So for now this stays with me and always will do!”Then Raven put it in her cloak pocket.
            “Now Ash!”Slade shouted.
SuddenlyAsh flew up into the air, picked up a heavy book case with her powers and aimedit at the ceiling. Then all of a sudden a pile of rubble landed on top of Raven…andnothing!
 
            Beast Boy flew down the side of thebuilding as fast as he could. He had to get there in time. If not, who knowswhat mite happen? When he reached the ground, he morphed back into his humanself. He ran towards the stairs but then a type of force field stopped him fromgetting in. He took a few steps back and examined the wall.
            “Oh Raven’s gunnastrangle me.” Then suddenly he morphed into an elephant and charged into thewall.
            “Ok correction, Raven’s gunna kill me!” So he carried on running up the stairstowards where all the fighting and yelling was coming from. Sweat ran down hisforehead, his legs felt like jelly, he knew what he was capable of but hedidn’t stop, not for anything. When he finally reached the top of the stairs heheard someone scream
            “Oh no.” Hewhispered. He ran toward a door where all the screamcame from, he opened the door to find Slade, Ash and Raven. Suddenly Ash flewinto the air…and then she picked up a book case… and then she through it at theceiling…and then some lumps of heavy concrete landed on top of Raven…andthen…and then………Nothing!
 
 
 
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOso much suspense! Sorry it took me such a long time to update coz I have had alot of homework and I’ve been really stuck for ideas. Sorry if I had a lot oftypos coz I couldn’t be bothered to proof read!!!       

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 27, 2006, 7:23:19 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingI HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shoots 123_raven_fan in the face with a bazuka

darkravengirl on October 23, 2005, 1:23:42 AM

darkravengirl on
darkravengirlOMG!!
I am hooked
write more!!!

mutantfission on September 29, 2005, 6:18:41 AM

mutantfission on
mutantfissionplz rite more i must know