Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know The Gang

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know The Gang

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know The Gang
"So what do you wanna do?"I could tell that the one who said this was a boy.I could also tell that my brother Hayner was home."I don't know, but I want you guys to meet someone, come on!"I heard some running, I was suprised that he even remembered I was here.

Before I could react the door swung open revealing two boys, one girl, and my brother which I wasn't quite sure.The girl had brown hair, some came over her shoulders and some hair in the back spiked out.She had green eyes, a orange shirt with white flowers, yellowish shorts that almost covered her knees.She had orange socks and yellow and white shoes, and on her right arm she had a pearl bracelet, this must've been Olette.

The blonde looked like his hair just got multiple swirlies.He had a zipped black shirt covered by an uzipped tan short sleeved jacket.He had black pants and gray covered 3/4 of them, on his left arm he had a checkered wristband and a black and a white rings.He had bright blue eyes, this was possably Roxas.
The other boy was...a bit big.He had a sleeveless red over shirt that said DogStreet with a dog and bones, a blue bandana around his neck, baggy blue pants, and white and blue shoes.He had a black and white headband that made his dark brown hair spike out.He had brown eyes, I guessed Pence.

Next to them was my brother Hayner, his hand gestured out pointing at me,"This is my twin sister, Haylen!"he had a Cheshire Cat smile on his face...shoot he could've been him!It was silent, it was a bit akward because they were staring at me.Pence spoke up,"Holy Crap Hayner!She looks just like you!"

It was true, a lot of people said that we looked alike.The only way you can tell the difference was if my hair was up.We had the same dirty blonde hair and were wearing the same thing!I had to though because my clothes were still being sent by my Aunt from where I used to live.We always had the same height, size, and weight!Also Hayner had brown eyes from Dad's side while I got both sides so one eye was brown, the other green.

I sighed and went on to what I was doing."Hey do you want to come to the Sandlot with us?"Olette had asked this and I was kinda suprised.None the less I nodded, put on my shoes, and followed.I ran and ended up at the Sandlot first.

"Hey look, it's the lamer!"I didn't know who it was, but the voice just pissed me off.I thought that Hayner, Oletter, Pence, Roxas, and I were gonna be the only ones here.I turned to see who it was.

The boy had blonde hair that was covered by a black beanie with a Japanese sign on it, he had a blue belly button shirt that could be un or zipped.Today he picked un...uhn...he had a white coat that went down to his anckles, he had brown maroonish pants that were tucked into his black boots.He had a scar starting from the left of his forhead slanting to the right lying on he cheak.He had greyish green eyes, this is Seifer...I knew, Hayner talked about him a LOT.

I guessed that the other two were Fuu and Rai.It was my fault that I had taken out my hair piece, but it wasn't my fault that I was flat chested.He walked up to me,"Where's the other lame...why is one of your eyes green, I thought they were both brown."Holy crap, I was suprised that he payed attention to Hayner that much, but than again they always were in each others face everyday.

I decided to mess around with him so I immitated Hayner's voice,"How would you know?Do you yell at just to yell or to get close."Seifer went red.I turned around and walked off.A few moments later I came back with the rest of the gang, with me and Hayner in front.

Hayner was amused by Seifer's face, "Seifer, this is my twin Haylen!"once again having the Cheshire Smile."Th-there's two now..."Seifer was still red, but looking at Hayner."There's two, y'know!"even though I heard it once, it was VERY annoying!"Very bad." 'Wow', I thought to myself, 'Fuu really only says two words per sentance!'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fireandice1213 on October 7, 2008, 10:56:40 AM

fireandice1213 on
fireandice1213good so far ^_^