Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hating At The Moment

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 2 - Hating At The Moment

Chapter 2 - Hating At The Moment
Seifer's face was still red and still looking at Hayner, then me.I could tell he was trying to figure out who was in his face a few minutes ago.I merely smirked at this and looked over to Hayner who was still being amused by Seifer's face, he was amused WAY to easily.

He finally looked over at me with a goofy smile. 'Still amused...'He mouthed "What?"I rolled my eyes and whispered to him, once again being Cheshire Hayner.Then looked at Seifer and his three troops and sang together,"We are Siamese if you please!~"

This just made Seifer's face go to the next level of red, I didn't think it could do that!Hayner, even if he didn't like to admit it, had a pretty good singing voice.Mom, our cousins, and my friends back where I used to live said that he was good!So I think hearing Hayner's voice made Seifer just, well...redder.Everyone said that he had a voice of an 'Angel'...until he back talked...

"R-Rai, Fuu!Were going!"he turned on his heel and started walking.I shoved Hayner a bit and mouthed Sorry, he just gave a confused look.Once again immitating Hayner I said,"See ya later honey!"Everyone.Was.Silent.

Hayner whispered in a harsh tone,"I can't believe you just said that, and in my voice too!Aww god he's gonna kill me!!"as my brother was having a melt done I smacked him in the head and pointed at Seifer, who was still standing still.He slowly turned his head."What.Did.You.Say?"Hayner looked at me in panic, I merely just made a head gesture saying to say what I just said.

He heavily breathed out,"I-I said...see ya...honey!"He made a protection stance after the last word.I had to laugh at that, but what suprised me was Seifer's comment to it!"Yea see ya...sweaty."With that he walked off, now with Hayner's face red which made me just release my laughter and everyone elses.

At home..."I can't believe you did that to your brother!"Mom was yelling at me, 'Why must I be the one always yelled at.' I thought."You inpersinated your brother to one of the people who protect this town!"Okay that wasn't my fault!It was in my grasp, also I had NO idea that he helped protect Twilight Town.She sighed,"Y-you know what...just go to your room."she pointed up-stairs, I nodded and went.

Now usually when I had nothing better to do I drawed and not to brag, but I'm a pretty good drawer.I still need work on animals though...anyway I decided to draw everyone I met that day.I drew Hayner sitting on a stool making a funny face, Roxas over him making devil ears on Hayner, Olette had an arm rested on Roxas's shoulder while the other was on Pence's head, and Pence was right along with Hayner bending down making a weird face.

The next was something that I took a LONG time on, I fell alseep when I was about done and forgot to shut my lights off, hehe oops again.Hayner came up to turn them off apareantly, I woke up because he was trying to move my arm to see what I made.He saw that I made a pic of the whole gang being stupid, but acting like they would.The next one kinda made him yell.It was...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment