Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - How Did This Happen?

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 4 - How Did This Happen?

Chapter 4 - How Did This Happen?
Hayner turned his head slowly and he was right, there was Seifer sitting down at the table, watching TV with me.I could tell that Hayner was sort of suprised to see Seifer and me watching a new episode of...Ben 10:Alien Force.Seifer was reacting too, he started yelling, "Ben you idiot!Jetray, Jetray!"he turned in his chair, sat back, crossed his arms, and pouted.

Seifer, pouting?!Now from what I heard from Hayner, that wasn't him."What is HE doing here?!"I was knocked out of my thinking place,"I called him and asked if he wanted to come over."I said plainly.Hayner started to get pissed...again.He turned to Seifer who was STILL pouting."And you!W-why did you even agrie to come?"

He got out of his pouting stage and looked Hayner up and down."Well...I wanted to see this."His hand pointed at Hayner making an up and down motion.He had TOTALLY forgot that he was only in his PJ bottoms, but he didn't care,"Wh-where's mom?""Oh!I forgot to tell you, she went to work early out of town for a few days, and since we have Monday and Tuesday off and she won't be back till Wednesday and...!"

Hayner was crossing his fingers probably hoping that what I would say next would be FAR from what he thought."Seifer's gonna stay with us till then!"I smiled the widest smile I could while Hayner went pale."W-what!"I laughed a bit,"Yeap, and since my room is a TOTAl mess to where only one can sleep in it...he's sorta has to sleep in..."I looked over at him and pointed a finger.

"No!No way is he gonna sleep with me!!"I made an agrivated sound, "He HAS to!Mom knows when somebody sleeps on her bed!Remember when we took a nap and we did our best to make it look the way it did before?She knew right away it was one of us!Think of what would happen if she found out it was someone else!"I head a pretty good reason too.She ALWAYS knew, she knew everything according to me and Hayner.

He sighed,"F-fine." he started to blush."Next up is Transformes Animated."I had forgoten that the TV was still on, I grabbed the remote right away."Hell no!"Hayner ran for the remote, we were fighting on the floor in no time."Hello yes!""No!""Yes!" It was kinda stupid, we were fighting over wether to watch Transformers or not...we both heard a click and noticed the channel changed.

Then we heard,"Hello there, my name is Professer Negi Springfield and I specify in the Magical Ar- I mean Language Arts.I hope to get to know everyone better soon!"I was winning against our fight, but shot up off of my brother and yelled,"Negima!!"I sat back down to my rightful seat and watched.The phone then rang, I didn't notice, but Seifer did."Hello?It's for you."He handed the phone to me.

"Hello?Oh hey mom!Oh that was Seifer.He's one of my friends and Hayner's boyfriend~!"I was SO happy that we had a cordless phone because I RAN!Hayner just kept chasing me."M-mom I gotta go haha see ya later!Here take it!"I gave the phone to Seifer and he took it and put it back.He was just watching us run around and around and sometimes up the stairs.

"Haha!Ha-Hayner, w-watch out for S-Seifer!"I was laughing to hard to get the words out right, but I guessed that he was confused.This is the down side for having slipery floors and wearing socks.I ran toward where Seifer was sitting still.I made a sharp left and watched my idea to see if it would work, and it did.

Hayner couldn't stop on such short notice, he fell right into Seifer's arms which kept him from falling.He looked up at Seifer, and Seifer did the same back at Hayner."Awww~."Hayner was knocked out of his daze, he stood up."Th-thank you.I'm going upstairs."

He walked away and I walked up to Seifer, 'Time to make him go red!'"Did you like it?The way his body felt?"And as promised, his face went red and swatted me away, all I could do was laugh.I walked away, leaving him in his thoughts.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment