Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Weird Scene

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 5 - Weird Scene

Chapter 5 - Weird Scene
I was sitting on the floor watching Naruto with Seifer, 'Hayner hasn't come down yet, I wonder if we should apologize.'Seifer watched me as I stood up,"Come on Seifer, we have to go apologize to Hayner."Seifer looked mad,"What do you mean we!You were the one who pulled that stunt!"I glared at him,"Come.Or.Else..."I looked like I was about to kill him.

He sighed in defeat, "Fine."I jumped up and down and started skipping to Hayner's room.As we walked up the stairs and looked up to where Hayner's room was,"What is he listening to?""Well...I think it's 'Sailor Song'.Either that or Apologize, Cry Me A River, Bleeding Love, or Can I Be Your Memory."'Why did he have to listen to what I like?'

We were now standing infront of Hayner's room."Knock Seifer."He looked at me confused, but knocked anyway.He didn't knock really, his knuckles came to the door and it opened.As it showed the room, there was was my brother, dancing on his bed singing to 'Sailor Song'.'Oh.Near.God.'I mentaly slapped myself.

Seifer stared at my shirtless brother and started to blush."Sailor man you really turn me on~!Now the guys are on, come let us get it on-!"He saw us, stopped dancing, and just stared at us.I sighed,"I swear, I don't even know how we're related..."NOW I slapped myself, on the forehead.

I noticed that Seifer was still staring, I waved a hand infront of his face."Hey.Hey!Seifer, come back to us!!"He shook his head, "Huh?""Hey, welcome back!Well...this is the room that you will be sleeping in!Have fun."The last two words came out boringly, I was tired.

I took out my phone to check the time,"Holy Fakir!It's 11 PM!I don't know about you two, but I'm going to bed!Night!"I ran down the hall way to my room, changed into my PJs, and let my head fall onto my pillow.'This...is gonna be the longest 3 days of my life...'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment