Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Night With The Enemy

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 6 - Night With The Enemy

Chapter 6 - Night With The Enemy
-___Hayner's P.O.V___-


I sat on the floor just glaring at him, 'Why does he have to stay in MY room?It's not fair!Let him sleep in the basement!' I was still was pissed at Haylen for making him stay in MY room.He looked over at me with a confused look,"Take a picture, it last longer."I felt my face get hot, but quickly turned around."Sh-shut up!"

I saw him get off MY seat and look around, his eyes fell on my bed."So, where do I sleep lamer?"He actually cared where he slept?"On the floor."I stated plainly and pointed to the floor, I heard him give a pissed noise."I don't think so lamer.YOUR sleeping on the floor, got it?I'm sleeping in your bed."

I shot off the floor and yelled,"No!I'm gonna sleep in my bed!"Seifer turned and looked at me and he looked like he was gonna kill me if I didn't agree."O-or not..."I sinked down to the floor, then he threw a pillow at me."Oof!"When I looked at him he was already in my bed, and what I think was trying to sleep.

I sighed and layed down on my pillow.After 3 hours I couldn't sleep, it got cold in my room real easily and I HATED it.I looked over at Seifer who looked REAL comfertable, and not cold.'Maybe I could just climb in my bed and be warm...NO!Then I'll be next to Seifer, and it would be bad if my "habit" kicked in.'I started shaking my head.

I hated my habit, when I go to sleep I have the tendancy to cling to things, it's happened before.I noticed my stuffed dog on the floor layed gently by my bed, I sighed again,"I.Need.Warmth."I shivered,"Now."

Standing up real slowly hoping not to wake Seifer, I walked over to my bed.'Great, he's on my favorite side.Now I have to sleep against the wall."My bed had been placed in the upper left corner of my room, away from the window.I didn't mind much, but now Seifer was on MY side, this is just great.

I moved slowly to the corner, got under the blankets, and looked up at the ceiling smiling.'Warmth!'I snuggled in more and forgot my whole situation until I turned to my left, there was Seifer without his beanie and...shirt.I knew my face went red and quickly turned to my right.'Oh...my...god...'

I drifted off into deep slumber and appareantly turned to my left and...clinged.The next mourning I was woked up by the sun."Uhn."I snuggled to what I was clinging to and smiled a bit and then opened my eyes.My face felt hot again, what I saw was bare flesh, slowly I looked up and saw Seifer who was still asleep,'Curse you habits!!!'

When I tried to pull away I couldn't, there was an arm wrapped around my waist,'I guess he has the same habit.'I just stared at Seifer, hoping that he wouldn't wake up, but the Lord wanted to be mean to me today.Seifer opened his eyes and blinked.

I guess he felt something wrapped around him because he looked down and his face went red a little."Wh-what are you doing lamer!?"I was gonna look down, but then I remembered - shirtless."I have a bad habit and tend to cling to things..." he didn't move away though, then came a knock on my door."Hayner!You in there?"I looked up amedatly,"Y-yes Haylen!""Are you coming down for breakfast?""Later!"I started to get a bit pissed."Okay!See ya in a bit."

"Whew."I looked down again, I had to stop doing that."We should probably..."Seifer looked at me,"Y-yea."I nodded nervously, still blushing.We got out of bed and didn't even change from our PJs,"Lamer, you have two bad habits."I looked at him confused."Clinging to things, and looking at my body."He chuckled while I merely turned red.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment