Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - How WE Start the Mournings

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 7 - How WE Start the Mournings

Chapter 7 - How WE Start the Mournings
I sat on one of our high chairs at the counter, eating a poptart and watching my favorite Ben 10 ep, Kevin 11 episode 7! 'Hehe I rymed.'I smilled a bit as I heard footsteps come down the stairs.I turned and saw Hayner and Seifer, I noticed that Hayner was a bit red.I didn't really think that much about it and just greeted them.

"Hey guys, had a good sleep?Did he make you sleep on da fwoor Hayner."I said all babyish as they walked towards the couch."Yea...at first."The last two words were mumbled, but I could make them out a bit."At first?What was next, outside?!"I started to get mad, if anyone was gonna be mean to my brother, it was gonna be me!

"Seifer!What did you do to my brother!"I started to accidently sound like Hayner, but I didn't care.I could tell Seifer was getting a bit scared,"I did nothing!It was his stupid habit!"I turned and looked at Hayner, who was now slowly backing away."Explain please before I blow a caskit."

He sighed,"Well at first I WAS sleeping on the floor, but then my room started getting cold...and you know how easily I get cold.I didn't have a blanket and saw how comfertable Seifer was so I thought that maybe I could sleep in my bed, at the time I didn't care that Seifer was in the bed too.When I woke up my habit kicked in and I was clinging to...him."Hayner pointed at the man on the couch.

I relaxed and gave out a relieved sigh."Oh thank god."Hayner looked away from Seifer and looked at me."What to you mean by 'Oh thank god.'"I looked up at him, I didn't mean to say that out loud."Uh...remember what I told you when you found that picture I made?"He raised an eyebrow,"Yes...?""Well...I still sorta support."

He let his head hit the wall,"Why...why me."Seifer sighed,"Shut it lamer."Hayner's head shot up,"What did you say 'sweetheart'?"Seifer jumped off the couch and started walking to Hayner.This was gonna be good."I said shut it, 'honey'."

Hayner walked toward Seifer,"I'ld like to see you try, 'baby'!"They were now inches apart from eachothers faces.'This is unbarable!!Hury and kiss already!' I couldn't stand it I started to jump a little, luckily they didn't notice."Hah!You can't because I'm better then you ect."Hayner was now going on and on about how Seifer hadn't made him shut it, I'm now wishing he had.

I looked at Seifer, my face reading 'SHUT-HIM-UP' and he nodded a bit.Hayner was still rambeling, Seifer looked like he was getting pissed.What if he punched Hayner?How was I supposed to tell Mom that story?I looked back up and it was still the same scene.

GOD could Hayner talk!I started to wonder how we were related.I barely talked while he was an on going motor.I REALLY needed duck tape, words are golden, but duck tape is silver!I hated that mom caught me that one time when I duck taped Hayner's hands and feet together and his mouth shut.When she asked why my answer was, "He wouldn't shut up and he kept hitting me!"She hid the tape after that and I've never found it since then.God how I miss duck tape...

I was still looking at the same scene, Hayner was blabering while Seifer looked as if he was gonna exploide.Then it happened...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment