Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Yo, Hey Wait A Minute!

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 8 - Yo, Hey Wait A Minute!

Chapter 8 - Yo, Hey Wait A Minute!
Then it happened...Seifer kissed Hayner!Insert squell here, they just stayed there and Hayner's eyes were huge!Hah, Seifer was actin' all cool.Still kissing, the door then swung open and I was about to kill whoever was entering.

"Hey Hayner ya here-?OMG!!!"Ollete walked in with Roxas who was snickering and Pence who looked like a fricken' fish out of water."Shut up Roxas this isn't funny!"Seifer and Hayner parted and they just well...stared."G-guys?!What are you doing here?""We were coming to ask if you wanted to go to the mall, but..."Roxas started snickering again.

"Shut up Roxas!Where's your Axy-boy~!"Hayner stuck his tounge out and Roxas blushed.Then a boy with red hair that defied gravity, green eyes, a black shirt and pants, and red...things on his cheeks walked in."Axel?!What are you doing here?!"Roxas looked a bit confused, well atleast I knew who 'Axy-boy' is."I came in to see what was taking so long, also...Demyx and Zexion are getting a bit inpatiant."

Demyx and Zexion?Looks like I'm gonna meet two new people."Ooh!Ooooh!!"Axel came running up to me and his hands fell onto my shoulders and he looked at Roxas."Can she come with us?She's cool!I feel like she's a sister already!"He started to hug me and Roxas laughed a bit.

"Yes Axel she can come too.""Yay!!Come on sister!"He draged me past Hayner and Seifer,"You two get dressed and meet us at the train station!"Apareantly they forgot about the PJs and ran to get their clothes.After they darted for the stairs Roxas just bursted out laughing.

"Um, Axel how can she be a sister to you?She looks nothing like you!She looks a lot like...your Hayner again Haylen."I looked myself over and noticed that I was."Yay we can trick people!"I did Hayner's voice again and everyone laughed.We could, Hayner only had the same type of clothes besides his PJs.So many camafloug, it ddn't bother me though...he's just obsesed, though he did win the paint ball match because of it.

We saw Hayner having a race with Seifer and they were neck and neck.They would've ran over Roxas if it wasn't for Axel who pulled said blonde out of the way."Hah I won!""No way lamer I did!"Once again getting into eachothers faces."Oh no please don't tell me you're gonna kiss again!"Pence said in a pought, they stepped back and crossed their arms.

"Let's go already before Demyx calls me again..."RINGRINGSpeak of the devil, Axel sighed."Yes Demyx.I know, I know!Ugh we're on our way Demyx!Calm down water boy or I'm gonna fry your sitar!"I heard nothing on the other line, then mumbling."That's what I thought, now be patient.We'll be there in a few,"CLICK"UGH I WILL KILL HIM!!""Now Axel you know that Demyx isn't all there.Don't kill him."Axel sighed, gave a smile, and...kissed Roxas on the cheek?

"I won't.Now let's hurry before he calls again and I do kill him!"We paid for our tickets and waited for the train to come.'This...is gonna be fun.' I stood near Hayner and people sorta stared at us, some were saying stuff like,"Which ones which?" and, "Are you kidding me?Two Hayner's now?!"'Yeap.Fun!'I smirked and waited, once again hearing people ask and talk.I also noticed that my brother was smirking too, no doubt thinking the same thing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment