Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Sleepy Boy

Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?

Chapter 10 - Sleepy Boy

Chapter 10 - Sleepy Boy
Okay after all that, we barely got anything. Right now we're on the train - well Seifer, Hayner, and I are - Olette and Pence went to watch a movie, Demyx and Zexion went home, Riku and Sore went home too, and Roxas was gonna spend the night at Axel's. we're heading back home and that's good, Hayner looks like he could fall asleep at any...

"Lamer what do you think you're doing!?", well speak of the devil, "...lying down."Hayner said plainly, I felt like laughing, but I'm too tired right now.Seifer merely made a "Hmph." and let him lay there...suprising.Oh where was I...oh yea! Here's what we got.

Sora: T.a.T.u, Three Days Grace, Sum 41, Linkin Park, and a Tokio Hotel CD
Riku: Necklace with wings
Olette: New shirts, pants, and a pair of shoes
Pence: New bandana(red)
Demyx: Teal Guitar pick
Zexion: Few books
Axel: Red pearl necklace
Roxas: Checker Choker
Hayner: Yin Yang shirt(NEW SHIRT *gasp*)
Seifer:New belt
Me: Black Collar, Dog Tags(says - Seifner)

There's the list, all of it was simple besides Olette's.She took SO long to pick what she wanted, Hayner started to lay on the floor because he was so tired.Seifer picked him up everytime though and had to cary him, yes that means people stared at them.It.Was.Great. I chuckled a bit at was I was remembering that Seifer turned towards me and said, "What are you laughing about?"

"Uh..nothing."I scratched the back of my head and looked down at Hayner, 'Wow he's already asleep.' I looked up at Seifer and he still didn't care, I also knew that people were talking because I heard, "Isn't that Seifer? Why is that lamer Hayner sleeping on his lap?!""I don't know why, maybe they're going out!""What, are you crazy?!" God I wondered how he slept through it.

We finaly arived home, Hayner was so tired that Seifer had to cary him up to his room, "Goodnight you guys!" I yelled from across the hall, "Night Haylen."


-___Seifer's P.O.V___-

I gently put Hayner down on his bed, 'Man, the lamer can sleep through anything.' I sighed and changed into my PJs."Now how is this gonna work...ugh I am NOT sleeping on the floor...aww man!"I climbed onto the bed and layed in the spot I was on last night.I turned and looked at Hayner, "You lamer, my arms are asleep from carring you."

At first I was looking at the back of his head, but then he moaned a bit and turned over.He looked like, and I don't believe I'm saying this, but kinda...cute.'NO!I am NOT that way!' I shook my head a bit and noticed that my face was warm, 'Oh hell I am NOT blushing!' I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else besides him.

'Okay think of something, think of something else-!' I felt arms wrapped around me, his habit. Stupid lamer with his stupid habit, I hated it. 'No you don't.''Shut up!' This is gonna be a long night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment