Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mix-Up Chuu

When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.

Chapter 1 - Mix-Up Chuu

Chapter 1 - Mix-Up Chuu
Spencer approached the stout building, a warm wind ruffling his dark, black hair. Chrytalline blue eyes stared at the thing as if it were poinsonous. 'Just because Garrett thinks it's a good idea to get a cute little necojin-chuu doesn't mean you have to...god Spencer...I wonder if it's there.' He sighed and took a few steps forward-he'd just recently moved into the large downtown condo after a job promotion at the university. He jammed the key in the lock and slowly opened the door, happy to see noone occupied the space between him and his long awaited bed. It layed out in the open, a very versitile layout for himself. The table sat in the middle of the room, around a foot off the floor and littered with yesterday's dishes. He sighed, setting his breifcase down next to the opening to the kitchen and passing the bathroom to his bed. He sprawled out on it, happy to have a bit of relaxation.

After only a moment, the door was knocked on. Spencer sighed wearily and drug himself up, answering to the second knock, 'Yes?' He yawned and opened his eyes fully. A cheery girl in an interesting uniform stood in the doorway. 'Hello, Spencer Clartez?' Spencer nodded, rubbing at an eye. 'I am here with your necojin-chuu! Remember, you may not harm your necojin-chuu for the duration of their time and they must be well fed. Someone will check in tomorow and then every week there on.' She smiled happily and pushed forward a short boy. 'Err...' Spencer's voice wavered. 'I thought I'd requested a girl?' The lady shook her head, looking at her clipboard, 'Uhm...no, look, it clearly says male.' She showed him and sure as hell, there it was, male filled in. 'I must've been confused, the boxes should be before the word...' The girl smiled and cocked her head, 'Sorry, you should really read through your form. There's no refunds, I'm afraid, but I can bring him back if you want...' Spencer sighed and looked to the boy. He had short, brown-ish black hair and pretty blue-green eyes. The thought of having him around didn't seem too bad. A guy buddy to hang with-like roommates. 'Ah, just leave him here, I suppose...since I payed...' The girl smiled and clapped, 'Go ahead, Jeremy, don't be shy. I'll see you two tomorrow.' The girl waved and with that, she was gone.

The boy just stood there, his blue-ish ears twitching. A tiny, fluffy tail jutted out from his black shorts and a large, white tunic covered half of them. 'Well, do come in.' The boy stepped forward adn took a few steps into the house, his tiny tennis shoes squeaking. 'So how old are you?' Spencer prodded. He didn't seem too talkative. The boy turned, his dull eyes seemed to gleam with happiness and yet, nothing at all. '17. My name's Jeremy by the way...' Spencer nearly fell over-the boy looked twelve! What was that supposed to be about? 'Oh...I'm 22...I mean, Spencer, call me Spencer.' The boy nodded and looked around, 'Interesting...' Spencer twitched a bit and opened a closet, rummaging through it breifly and removing a few blankets. 'What are you doing?' Jeremy asked quietly. Spencer looked back nervously, 'Oh, getting blankets for a bed...we can go and buy a matress later.' Jeremy smiled matter-of-factly. 'No bother, I'll just sleep with you,' he turned back and looked around. Spencer flushed, 'What the...'

Jeremy plopped to the floor next to the table and began to stack dishes. 'I'll take care of these and if you want me to make dinner...' Spencer quietly shoved the blankets back into the closet and shut the door, 'Uhm...I could get those and if you want, we can get take-out.' Jeremy turned to him and stood, balancing bowls and plates amongst his hands, 'It's alright. I would like take-out, what do you plan on?' Spencer blushed, the boy spoke so formally towards him...it was awkard. 'Err, how does sushi sound?' The boy stopped at the sink, dropping the dishes into it and turning on the water. His tail seemed to perk, wagging adorably, 'Sounds...great.' His voice was strained, as if he wanted to let out a bundle of energy. Spencer smiled and picked up the phone, 'Sushi it is...'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spazz on December 20, 2008, 2:09:05 AM

Spazz on
SpazzAww! How cute. o^-^o