Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Little Close For Comfort

When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.

Chapter 2 - A Little Close For Comfort

Chapter 2 - A Little Close For Comfort
So there he lay, a belly full of sushi and a belly covered with...Jeremy's arms. As nicely as Spencer had tried to prepare a bed for him, he still insisted on sleeping next to him. Now, the necojin's scrawny arms were wrapped about Spencer and an endless, subconscious purr curled in his throat. Spencer blushed and covered his face. 'This is so weird...' His voice remained quiet, but he felt he needed to actual say it to believe it. He struggled to move, but only succeeded in causing Jeremy to cuddle a bit closer. Spencer sighed and wrapped his arm around the boy, pulling him a bit closer. It was the only way he could seem to get comfier.

A short time later, the sun that'd been shining down on Spencer was blocked out by a face shape. Suddenly, he was jabbed at in the shoulder. Spencer sat up, blinking wildly when he realized that Jeremy was sitting in his lap, looking at him curiously. 'You sleep alot...' Spencer frowned, his face a few inches from Jeremy's, 'I was comfortable...' Jeremy laughed a bit, 'Yeah, you're arms all over me.' Spencer flushed and layed back down as the young necojin got up and walked to the table, his tail swaying sassily with his swagger. He looked back before sitting down, 'I made some breakfast...just some sweet rice, but it's pretty good.' Jeremy closed his eyes and leaned forward, taking a good bite of the concoction. Spencer sat up again and shoved off the blanket, 'Sounds good.' He sauntered to the table and sat, cross legged, across from Jeremy. He took a short bite and smiled-it was good. Jeremy looked up, the sun shining on his small, pale face perfectly, 'You should put clothes on...' Spencer gave an irritated sigh. He was wearing pajama pants...mostly because he'd slept with another male, but he didn't think he could stand wearing a shirt to bed. 'Right...'

While Spencer walked to the chest of drawers, pulling out a shirt and pulling it on, Jeremy watched him, head in his hands playfully. Spencer turned, noticing this immediately, 'What?' Jeremy shook his head, 'Cute.' Spencer's eyes twitched subconsciously as he reapproached the table and sat down once more, eating the table while preying on the little boy. 'He's so weird...cute of all things...' Spencer shoved a few large bites in his mouth, watching carefully. 'Do you have work?' Jeremy asked simply. Spencer was caught off guard, 'Well...uh, yeah. Later tonight...I have night classes at the uni.' Jeremy nodded politely, 'Is there anything that needs to be done?' Spencer shook his head, 'Err...no, thanks though?' 'I haven't done a thing to deserve any appreciation,' Jeremy's formal voice came. Spencer was easily irritated by this, but he ignored it instead.

'So...do you have anything you'd like to do?' Jeremy looked up, his ears perking as he finished a bite of rice. 'I've always wanted to goto a park...I suppose.' Spencer shrugged, 'Sure.'

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spazz on December 20, 2008, 2:12:09 AM

Spazz on
SpazzThis is still so cute! X3

...

More?

2cute2bu on February 22, 2009, 5:59:57 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buSure!

n-n

I just realized that I wrote 'eating the table'

xD

Jeremy16 on December 10, 2008, 12:43:51 PM

Jeremy16 on
Jeremy16now this chapt not so much but i like the way you narrate, i have i story called "Sixteen" ive been working on could you give me some pointers?

2cute2bu on December 11, 2008, 9:33:12 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buWow, I'm honored you'd ask.

n-n

Hmm...well, I try to imagine how I would feel in a person's place during each situation. Certain feelings occur to me-a fluttery stomach or even a slight irritation. I always write that in and describe the feeling so the reader can identify exactly what I mean. It helps hint to the characters feelings towards a situation.

I also try to keep to one main character. In this piece, it's Spencer, so most things are seen through his eyes in a limited third-person style.

:]

Hope that helped, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

n-n

DeadlyNightfall on December 10, 2008, 11:18:10 AM

DeadlyNightfall on
DeadlyNightfallIt's so cuuuuute, Poli-chan~

2cute2bu on December 10, 2008, 11:20:57 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buAw~

Yay~<3

n-n

Glad you likey Deadly.

:]