Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - That Crazy Girl, Right?

When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.

Chapter 3 - That Crazy Girl, Right?

Chapter 3 - That Crazy Girl, Right?
Suddenly, the door was being pounded on. Spencer glanced over to it and took another bite. 'Damnit...' Jeremy looked to him sternly, 'Aren't you going to answer that?' Spencer's eyes lifted to Jeremy's, 'Nah. Probably just Garrett trying to see my neconjin-chuu...' Jeremy smiled deviously and got up, walking to the door and opening it. Spencer was about to completely demolish the little brat, but it wasn't Garrett. It was the crazy girl from the day before. 'Spencer Clartez?' Spencer set his elbow on Jeremy's shoulder, 'Yes?' The girl smiled, 'Hi, I'm here to see how you're taking care of your neconjin-chuu.' She smiled and tipped her head, golden curls falling across her shoulder. A short smile curled on Spencer's lips. 'Come right in...' The girl let out a short giggle and pushed past the two. Spencer turned to watch her backside momentarily. Why hadn't he noticed how girly and adorable this girl was yesterday?

Suddenly, he felt a slap on his shoulder.

'Spencer. She is my superior, stop making google eyes on her,' Jeremy growled. It seemed...odd. Yesterday, Jeremy had been completely formal and sweet. Spencer frowned and swatted him away, following the girl. 'Everything seems in good check, you guys may carry on,' she said cheerfully. Spencer smiled, 'Actually,' he paused to look at her nametag, 'Melody, we were about to goto the park. Would you like to come?' Jeremy stepped forward, 'That was rude, Spencer. Don't bother someone when they're at their work!' Spencer shot him a look. 'Actually,' Melody cut in sweetly, 'I have time off for lunch after this, I'd love to come.' She smield and looked to Jeremy. 'Great!' Spencer said neatly. 'Stupid cat should mind his elders...'

So there they were, walking through a gorgeous park with Melody in between them.

Jeremy was stuck looking away from them both while Melody and Spencer chatted endlessly. 'Yes! I know how you feel! I always have to train the neconjin and it's such a p-oh, geesh, I'm going to be late...' Spencer frowned, 'Aw, well hopefully we can do this again.' Melody nodded, 'Thanks again, you and Jeremy have fun!' She smiled widely and turned on a heel to start back toward her little pink and red and white company car.

'Wasn't she nice?'

Jeremy looked back to Spencer unhappily, 'Sure...' Spencer offered up a confused look as Jeremy strolled on down the path. 'What's your problem, kitten?' Jeremy shook his head, 'Doesn't matter, okay? I'm just some stupid chuu anyway.' Spencer set a hand on Jeremy's shoulder. 'No, not just some companion. You're Jeremy. You're very nice and curteous and a very efficient dish washer.' Spencer laughed a little, but Jeremy just brushed off his hand and walked ahead.
-------------------------
Sowwie it's so piecey.
D8

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Spazz on March 11, 2009, 12:26:56 PM

Spazz on
Spazz:( Poor Jeremy. I just wanna hug him! TT^TT

Oh, dearie, it's not piecey. Or at least I don't think so. They tell me that I'm demented, so...

...You know, another chapter would be nice...

2cute2bu on March 18, 2009, 7:46:09 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buWhy thank you.
-^.^-

Ah, yes, yes, I agree...
Another chapter...
School had been terrible busy...
I've only just gotten on...
I shall try <33