Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I'm A Little Teapot...

When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.

Chapter 4 - I'm A Little Teapot...

Chapter 4 - I'm A Little Teapot...
Spencer sighed and shoved his hands into the pockets of his slacks. He didn't get what the little brat's problem was.

'Are we going home now?' Jeremy asked suddenly-he didn't even bother to turn and face Spencer.

Spencer made a face at the necojin's backside before answering, 'Yeah, Mr. Grumpy shorts.' He could've sworn he'd heard a "good" come from Jeremy's lips, but he couldn't be sure. Spencer felt like he should find out what was wrong, though. To do so, he pulled out a hand and reached out to tug on Jeremy's shoulder. 'Seriously, kid. What's wrong?'

Jeremy turned to Spencer, his blank eyes now replacing his once angry ones. 'I don't know what you're talking about,' he answered mindlessly.

Spencer frowned at the response, 'You wanted to goto the park. As soon as I invite Melody, you get all pissy and want to go home.'

Jeremy stared at Spencer, eye to eye for what seemed like an eternity. 'It's no matter. In fact, I don't even know what it is,' he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

Spencer sighed and gave up, proceeding to his tiny blue Prius. He opened the door for Jeremy and then walked around to his own.

The car ride was quiet.

/UC

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment