Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Dillon's Story

DEAL~These are a list of my little fantasies. n-n Oh em gee, I am obsessed~<3

Chapter 0 - Dillon's Story

Chapter 0 - Dillon's Story
So there I sat, looking at him with my puny, green eyes. I was bewildered as to why I'd asked him to talk to me about my grades. Obviously, as valid victorian of this year's Junior class, I had no right to ask Mr. Psalms about my grade. Psalms-he was the smartest man I've ever met. He knew so much about literature...it amazed me to see him in action-the glint of power in his blue eyes. They contrasted so beautifully with his dark hair.

Although Mr. Psalms-actually Spencer Psalms-had only moved to our school this year, I was already deadly in love with his strong facial features. He was still young...but far from me. A good ten years stood between me and this beautiful man. I knew he was unmarried and currently not dating...he was so perfect. How could I-a stupid little 16-year old boy-ever catch his attention? Not happening...but I'd try so hard just for a glance...I can't imagine my life without him now. He's like my own secret eye candy.

He's not the only reason I turned down so many girls to the spring dance and winter formal...but the other reason led to him. I still remember-when he moved here. His crystalline blue eyes so eager to meet us all...I remember so vividly, the look in his eyes when he saw me, how he lingered...it was probably only me. Or, atleast, I know it was only me. There were plenty of non-male people for him to go all pedo over-Jenna, Kaitly, Hadley, Marien...all girls of course. I would never seduce this guy enough to like men-not to mention, me. He had his eyes set on women for 26 years and counting-a.k.a it was his birth right to be straight.

The sudden bell startled me.

Classmates of mine-and a few seniors-trampsed out quickly, eager to get home after the long day. Slowly, I stood, opening my messanger bag and sliding books carefully into it. The originaly idea seemed impossible now, I needed to make an excuse about my grades. I heard the door slam and I jerked my head up-showtime.

Spencer approached his desk and sat on the edge, fidling with a red pen. His smile resurrected the cocky half-grin I'd immagined so vividly in my dreams. My heart leaped in my chest as he spoke smoothly. 'You wanted to speak? Grades, right? I suppose I made another mistake in grading...' His face turned a bit confused and disappointed-I couldn't bear to let him stay that way. 'Actually,' I bit my lip, starting to back down, 'There was something else...' I looked away, peeking through the blue amongst my dark, black-brown hair. It was unmistakably messy and it contrasted horribly to my olive skin. I felt more and more childish by the moment.

'Yes? What is it then?' I looked back up to him, blushing now. I managed to wedge myself a bit atop my desk, playign with my hands. 'Maybe I shouldn't talk to you about this...' I bit my lip, watching Specer's head cock adorably. 'I...' My breath caught. 'Just say it, just say it,' I mocked myself. 'I think I'm gay.' I cringed at the last word, itchy prickles running accross my neck. Spencer flushed, 'Oh...I see, maybe I should contact Miss Haden-she's the school therapist sortof...' Spencer seemed to stumble over his words, trying to act like a real teacher. He reached for the phone, but I knew I couldn't stop now. 'No, I...I mean, there's a reason I told you.' I looked at the floor as I heard the phone being set back down.

I heard a creak and I looked back up, seeing Spencer seated next to me. He set a gentle hand on my knee and I couldn't seem to suppress the shivers. 'Why me, Dillon?' I let out a slow breath, 'Because of you.' I looked across the room, watching as Einstein stared at me in a silly way. My hand reached up to rub my elbow nervously. Spencer pulled his hand back, 'What do you mean?' I blushed fiercely now-there was no way to go back. Great-I was about to blow both our lives in just a few words...

'Spencer...Mr. Pslams I mean...no...Spencer...'

I looked up at his misunderstanding face. 'You're the reason I'm gay.' 'Two lives, five words...' I looked up shyly, expecting an angry expression and some talking to-instead, I was met by a friendly smile. His glasses glared, so I couldn't see his eyes...but I was sure this was sincere. 'I'm flattered, truly, but there's a few problems with that, Dillon.' I nodded, 'You're my teacher. That counts for 99% of those problems.'

Spencer laughed and raised his eyebrows, 'That doesn't help much...but what I mean-you're not taking my feelings into consideration.' Spencer gave me a serious look. Why was he so cute? 'Okay...whatareyourfeelings?' My words ran out like a wild dog and now I just felt stupid. How could I spill that one out-the answer was obvious. My eyes curiously wandered to his face and suddenly, his hand was atop mine. 'Dillon...I'll be honest. You're...' Spencer bit his lip as I looked at him expectantly. 'You're very...my type, but I'm your teacher and only your teacher.' His hand fell off mine and he took a step back. 'You should go home.'

I nodded silently and gathered my things, leaving inconspicuously.

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on January 5, 2009, 3:00:52 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonkeep at it yaoi rulez!

2cute2bu on January 5, 2009, 7:54:16 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buThanks yew.

> w<

I love yaoi.

o 3o

lemony_chan on December 23, 2008, 10:32:02 AM

lemony_chan on
lemony_chanOOO! Very Cute! :3 Very brave of him to just up and say it too! I like! :D

kenchan on December 22, 2008, 12:52:10 PM

kenchan on
kenchanFavs/Authors

2cute2bu on December 23, 2008, 8:55:31 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buAwh, thanks.

> ///<

lilmslycan on December 19, 2008, 8:11:51 PM

lilmslycan on
Comment Deleted

2cute2bu on December 22, 2008, 9:20:14 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buThank you!

>///<

:]

Spazz on December 17, 2008, 9:51:37 AM

Spazz on
SpazzYou should definately write more! My god, I can't wait for the next chapter. X3

Don't worry about being obsessed, I am too. XD It's so much fun being obsessed, though. Gay-haters really have no idea what they're missing. XD XD XD

2cute2bu on December 18, 2008, 11:18:37 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2bux]

So glad someone understands me~<3

:D

Yusyus, verry true~!!!

n-n

I shall go start writing the next chapter now.

8]

Spazz on December 20, 2008, 1:41:27 AM

Spazz on
SpazzOf course. ;) I'll be looking forward to every chapter!