Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feelings From The Inside Out

DEAL~These are a list of my little fantasies. n-n Oh em gee, I am obsessed~<3

Chapter 1 - Feelings From The Inside Out

Chapter 1 - Feelings From The Inside Out
I was a bit disappointed with myself for even thinking about telling Spencer...Mr. Psalms my confession. The fact that I had the nerve to...I sisghed hopelessly. Spencer hadn't even looked at me for the past week and a half and I was starting to think I'd done something really wrong. Other than telling him I was gay, of course. I was walking to his class, just as the bell rang and I flushed, seeing everyone sharply in their seats. Suddenly, a figure collided with me. While papers fluttered in the air, Spencer had wrapped his arm around my waist, stopping me from falling. The moment seemed to stop...there I was, inches from Spencer's face in a cloud of white papers swirling. Romance instinct told me to lean up slightly...part my lips...

Realizing the whole situation-that, I may add, was happening in front of the class-I straightened up and then bent down to help with papers, attempting to cover my cherry red face. 'He probably thinks I planned this...stupid stupid stupid.' He touched my hand and looked to me, a genuine smile on his face, 'Let me get it...' I sighed, pushing back a few stray strands of hair and getting up. I handed him the papers I'd picked up and walked to my desk, head down. Some of the class snickered and warned me that I was in trouble-but they didn't know the half of it. The only good thing about this whole situation...he looked at me. He caught me with his arm. He could've grabbed my shoulder...let me fall... 'I'm overreacting...all he said is that I'm his type. It doesn't mean he wants me to be his type.' I'd been scribbling hearts with demon and angel wings all over my paper before a large chested girl who sat next to me-Diana-leaned over my shoulder. 'Very good.' I blushed a bit and dropped my pencil, mumbling, 'Thanks...I guess...' She smiled in a friendly way, my immediate reaction was to smile back just the same-almost like unintentionally mocking her.

'Don't worry about that whole thing that happened...once I ran into Ms. Morean and her dreaded cup of coffee. Ow!' She winked and offered another toothy grin like that of a young maiden sharing her favourite gossip. I just nodded and laughed a bit, 'I didn't see him comming...I suppose I looked pretty stupid, huh?' Diana laughed full out and then straightened up when Spencer came in. 'Heads up, Dillon, Mr. Psalms was the stupid looking one-he like totally groped your waist for a second there...it was...gay.' Diana muffled a huge laugh in her sleeve and all I could do was blush and think of a million reasons why a girl would think that. There's no way Spencer actually, intentionally 'groped' my waist, but the thought of it made me a little weak in the stomach area.

Spencer had to tell people to stop laughing atleast 15 times and he didn't look at me for the rest of the period. Which stunk. A lot.

As the bell rang, people dashed from their seats-they'd had things ready for atleast 5 minutes now and had planned their escape route for 1o. I, on the other hand, took my time packing up my things and gettign up to leave. I had little to no reason to rush out and Spencer knew I was slow about moving, so he usually ignored our short, 3o seconds together. I kept my head down today, though, hoping Spencer wouldn't even notice me, like all the weeks before, but I was cursed.

As I began to cross the doorway, an arm trapped me in. I turned to face him, my love. I quickly noticed his dark slacks and rolled up button-up as casual Friday wear. Today, his hair looked a bit edgy, flipping every which way-only making it more perfect against his pale skin. 'Dillon.' The door swung shut, forcing me to stand there with him, my head still down. I felt a small tear reach the corner of my eye, 'Yeah...am I falling behind or something?' Spencer reached out with a long, pale finger and pulled my chin up, causing my dull eyes to meet his brilliant ones. 'No.' I sighed, pouting a bit. 'One word answers annoy me, okay.' His hand pulled me further forward as he graced his lips gently across mine. I couldn't stop a shiver from crawling up my spine mercilessly. 'Okay.' Spencer smiled teasingly and suddenly, I didn't know who he was. I grabbed the front of his shirt, about to pull him down for more, but I stopped. 'Spencer...I...' I blinked a few times. 'I what?' I pushed him away and stumbled back a step.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you think about this...'

I pressed around him, reaching for the door, but he stopped me. 'You didn't. I knew.' I frowned at him, I couldn't help him. His aura said pity and pity was the last thing I wanted from this beautiful man. 'Why did you kiss me?' Spencer pulled his arm back and shifted his weight, folding it across his chest. 'You're not listening Dillon.' I looked away, I felt like the mature one suddenly.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lemony_chan on December 23, 2008, 10:37:06 AM

lemony_chan on
lemony_chanWHOOT!

Spazz on December 20, 2008, 1:39:51 AM

Spazz on
SpazzPoor Dillon. :( This is getting quite interesting. I LOVE IT!

Amazing chapter!!

I shall go and read the next. 83

fireandice1213 on December 18, 2008, 1:02:50 PM

fireandice1213 on
fireandice1213HEhe this is amazing ♥

2cute2bu on December 19, 2008, 1:17:23 PM

2cute2bu on
2cute2bu:D

Glad you likey.

n-n