Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Just Inside Out

DEAL~These are a list of my little fantasies. n-n Oh em gee, I am obsessed~<3

Chapter 2 - Just Inside Out

Chapter 2 - Just Inside Out
I just stood there, staring him down. I should've been rejoicing...but I was suspicious. Your teacher doesn't mysteriously kiss you a week and a half after you admit that you're totally in love with them. The chance is cut into one in a trillion when you're both guys. I sighed hopelessly. 'He's probably trying to catch me on tape for evidence or something...' That thought got me nowhere.

'Spencer...I'm listening-what I'm not doing is understanding,' I said, my lip jutting out into a pout. Spencer reach out and touched my cheek gently. All I could do was blush and look away. 'Dillon...this isn't the first time I've had thought about you...' I looked at him-I somehow didn't believe that someone this beautiful would want me. Just the plain old guy with some colored hair. What was so special about me? Ask Spencer.

'So...' I looked away, not knowing what to say. 'You're gay?' Spencer seemed to turned red, 'Well no...' I rolled my eyes and walked around him, grabbing the doorknob, but failing to open it, due to Spencer turning me around. 'What?' There was my stupid, five year-old pout again. 'You don't have to be gay to like guys.' I looked at the ground, 'Wow how stupid of me.' I noticed Spencer beginning to fidget, but I wasn't going to let this go. 'So you're bisexual.' Spencer turned pinker, 'No...' 'I don't think there's anything else, sweetcheeks.' I patted the side of his face twice and turned to open the door again, but he caught my arm. I turned to face him, glaring, daring him to tell me he was straight.

'I'm...'

My eyebrows raised impatiently, my foot was suddenly tapping and my heart was thumping to the beat of some gushy love song. 'I'm Dillon-Sexual...I guess...' He shrugged, turning red from the neck up. All I could manage was blushing. 'Right,' I mumbled. Spencer sighed and let a hand wander to his hair, running it through a few times hopelessly. I could tell he was stressed but nothing was adding up. 'Dillon...I can't explain this to you without sounding like some creepy pedophile.' At that, I let a pfft-laugh emerge. 'Don't laugh, I'm serious. We're almost ten years apart and...' I knit my eyebrows, somehow, my tiny brain didn't undertsand what he was getting at. 'Is this a joke?' Spencer narrowed his eyes and leaned over me, an arm on either side so I couldn't move. 'I'm risking my entire future for you and a spot in jail. I'm also doing this in a school. You think I'm joking?'

His peppermint-smoke breath suddenly intoxicated me. What was I thinking? A teacher would really go so far to plant a camera and catch me trying to get him when he was the one comming onto me? Logical. 'Not...' I didn't know what I was doing, but I leaned up, gracing our lips together ever so slightly. This would never work. Why I'd even started this mess was a mystery, but with every step he took toward me...ever glance...it made me melt. Something made me want this more than humanly possible. Another part of me told me to take a moment, evaluate the situation and asess a solution. 'Stupid logics...' I reached up a cautious hand and I was about to touch his soft hair, but his arm wrapped around me and I let it drop.

When he finally let me breath, he was stone still, looking at my eyes with some mix of relief, sadness and...love? 'I'm sorry.' So I just wrapped my arms around him to let him know it was okay...whatever he was appologizing for. I was stupid for letting myself let this happen. If that made any sense. I also had no damned idea what was going on in this guy's head. I didn't know what his story was. I didn't even know what he meant, still, by not being the first time he'd thought about it. Was it me that he'd thought about before? I hoped.

'Spencer,' my voice cracked slightly at the 'en'. He pulled back and took a bit of a half-step away. His eyes were muted, but kind. I looked down, flushing immediately at the sight of his face. Somehow, it was easier-hugging him and not having to see his face. 'My mum will be worried if I get back to late.' I rubbed my arm a bit, the flush going down a bit. He nodded and kissed my forehead-something I'd immagined only in my dreams. Especially since it was Spencer doing it.

I turned and opened the door, trying to ignore all the teachers and keep my head down-maybe they wouldn't notice that I'd just exited Mr. Psalm's room completely flushed. I hurried pulled my bag closer around my shoulder and took a step into the late afternoon breeeze. I took a deep breath and loosened my uniform tie. The only good thing about the uniforms were that all you had to wear for definant was a light blue or white button up, a short, black tie and a light weight, hoodless half-zip when needed. I pulled on the sky blue sweatshirt and admired how the white and black stripes along the side made me look leaner-in a manly way. The wind blew against my slim-fit denim trousers, willing me to walk even faster and avoid all front-roads.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lemony_chan on December 23, 2008, 10:46:25 AM

lemony_chan on
lemony_chanI love it, but at the last part you had me a bit confused:/ You switched from 1st person to, like 3rd, or am I just confused? Any way, can't wait for more! Please continue it! :3

2cute2bu on December 23, 2008, 12:10:01 PM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buCrap, you're so right...

x]

Sorry about that, I'm used to third person, so this is new for me.

n-n

I shall fix it~<3

Thankyouthankyouthankyou~

Spazz on December 20, 2008, 1:43:13 AM

Spazz on
SpazzAHHH! JUST KISS HIM, DILLON! JUST UNDERSTAND! X3 You've gpt me all anxious now. XD

I'll be waiting for the rest~

2cute2bu on December 22, 2008, 9:20:53 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buxD

Yay~<3

I be writing more now~!

n-n