Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Premonition

DEAL~These are a list of my little fantasies. n-n Oh em gee, I am obsessed~<3

Chapter 3 - Premonition

Chapter 3 - Premonition
When I got home, I wasn't surprised at the anxious stomach I'd obtained. I was sure that Spencer would take it back wholey and appologize. Then I'd be stuck in the awkward post-phases of tacher-student love affairs. Typical. Instead of wallowing in the pain of imagining him gone, I drowned in the thoughts of our kiss...or rather kisses we'd shared earlier. I was still confused about everything he'd said...but the feel of his lips against mine. I shivered with sweet reminiscents.

I turned in my desk chair and flicked on the reading light, bending over my homework. There was no way I could work...I was having horrible premonitions about how Spencer would suddenly ignore me...again. It felt like I should be talking to him on the phone...or something, but this wasn't teenage romance. It wasn't even romance. It was...a 16 year-old boy provoking his teacher. I let my head fall into the palm of my head as I wracked my brain for answers. I finally wrote down some half-@$$ answer and shoved my homework back into my desk. I had a whole weekend to daydream and a whole weekend to do homework. It wasn't going anywhere.

After waking up on my desk-to a blaring desk light I might add-I yawned and sat up, rubbing my head wearily. Yesterday's love affair seemed like a distant dream and I was positive it was. After showering, I was sitting on my bed, drying my hair when suddenly, my mum called. She sounded a little angry when she did so. 'Dillon! You have someone on the phone.' I sighed and got up, leaving the towel on the bed. Who the hell could it be? None of my friends would call me on a normal basis. I picked up the phone in my room. 'Got it mum.' When I heard her hang up, I spoke again. 'Yeah? Who is it?'
The next thing I heard made me smile-like when a kid gets done with a doctor's appointment and finally gets their lollipop. That kind of smile. 'Hey Dillon.' Spencer sounded surprisingly happy.

'Hi.' It was all I could muster.

It felt weird-talking on the phone with a teacher, but it explained why my mum was mad. She obviously thought I was dropping behind in my grades. I started to pick at 'fuzzies' in my towel, suddenly self conscious even though I knew he couldn't see me. 'So I just wanted to make sure you were alright. After that...and to make sure...I guess...that you weren't going to take anything back...' I almost laughed-how couldn't I? I'd been the one worried he was kidding around with me and now-I was talking to him on the phone and he was making sure I wasn't kidding about. 'No regrets, you?' I suddenly felt confident-those words weren't spontaneous. They were perfect. 'None.' I could just tell-the way he spoke-that he was smiling and suddenly, I was too. 'Back to one word answers, huh? Don't you have some major paper correcting to do?' Spencer and I laughed simultaneously, causing me to lighten up. I leaned back across my bed, closing my eyes peacefully. Maybe everything might be okay after all.

'Actually,' I heard clinking in the background-maybe he was making food? 'I was just busy thinking about you.' I blushed a bit. 'Not the first time a teacher has had me on their mind.' I smiled to myself and I could tell he was too. But maybe for a different reason.

'Spencer?'

'Uh-huh.'

'What did you mean by...' I mustered up all my power for a macho voice. ''This isn't the first time I've had thoughts about you.' and 'I can't explain this to you without sounding like some creepy pedophile.'?' I could hear Spencer's gentle chuckle on the other half of my phone, but some part of me was itching to find out. 'Well...I...kindof...' Suddenly, I was knitting my eyebrows in frustration at him. 'You kindof?' I heard him sigh and I didn't like where this was going.

'Well, you remember when I was newer here, right?' I stifled a short laugh. 'Yeah, yesterday, right?' 'HA HA. Anyway...I remember you. Something inside me flopped and you were on my mind all day. I couldn't seem to...stop thinking about you. It was weird for me. As far as I knew, I was straight. Now though...it's like no girl interests me. Then when you confessed to me...I was so scared I would do something I would regret. Loose my career. Hurt you.' My breathing felt like a came to a stop suddenly. I had no idea why this never crossed my mind, but suddenly, it was hitting me like a ton of bricks. His eyes lingering wasn't my little mind playing tricks. It was real. That friendly smile, when I told him...it was relief.

'Oh. I see where creepy pedo comes in.' I could almost hear Spencer's frustration and nervousness. 'So you're not...like mad or anything? You still don't...regret it?' I simply smiled to myself a bit. 'Not really. Actually...not at all.' There was an expected 'phew' on the other end and then relief swarmed my body too. 'I should go.' 'Yeah, I should explain this to my mother, how you were asking me about a literature fair and all...' Spencer laughed and we hung up. Natural.

---------------------------

Okay, so I've started watching OHSHC and I LOVE the twins. Like obsession love.

*3*

Sorry, thought I'd share my yaoi love....x]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lemony_chan on December 25, 2008, 10:28:09 PM

lemony_chan on
lemony_chanO.O That one was so AWESOME. I was so excited! Very cute X3

2cute2bu on December 31, 2008, 8:02:18 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buYay~!

wolfspirit94 on December 25, 2008, 3:39:55 PM

wolfspirit94 on
Comment Deleted

2cute2bu on December 31, 2008, 8:02:06 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2bux]

I'm so glad you like it~<3

I'm back from a 5 day leave, so I shall have more soon!!!

wolfspirit94 on January 1, 2009, 4:12:40 AM

wolfspirit94 on
Comment Deleted

2cute2bu on January 2, 2009, 2:05:26 PM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buYay for more~<3