Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sinking

DEAL~These are a list of my little fantasies. n-n Oh em gee, I am obsessed~<3

Chapter 5 - Sinking

Chapter 5 - Sinking
I knit my eyebrows for a moment. What was he talking about? 'Why are you so naive, Spencer? You think I would tell? Now that I finally have some part of you all to myself...I would blow that away on some girl? You think I'm corrupt?' I covered my mouth and shook my head, looking to the floor. Spencer's face looked so hurt for some reason, 'I'm sorry, it's just...I hate that you assume that.' I looked up to his sickeningly beautiful eyes. I felt a hand touch my shoulder gently. Then he pulled me into a hug-I didn't expect it. I stood there for a moment, stunned. Spencer showed affection...but it always seemed so...lusty? Instead of laying limb like some retard, I wrapped my arms around him. 'Sorry, I just thought you were about to say...' '"I love Mr. Psalms"? Pfft, right...' He seemed to tense for a moment and then pulled away.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously-the only way I could tell he was nervous was how he always made that twitchy-mouth face. It was easy to see if you studied him like I did. "Creepy stalker" came to mind, making me smile inwardly. 'What's that smile for?' Spencer prodded. I pulled my messenger bag over my shoulder and, without looking at him, spoke, 'Nothing. I'm going to go say bye to Diana.' I watched Spencer knit his eyebrows as I swaggered out the door.

I stopped by my locker and soon was greeting by Diana. 'What was that about, Dillon?' I shrugged, 'Some literature fair or something...' Diana laughed heartily, 'Teachers...' Her laugh almost reminded me of a grandmother or one of that character, Santa Claus. It kindof made me smile. 'So you take the bus, right?' I looked up and shook my head, 'Walker. Unfortunately...' She smiled half-heartedly, 'Well...I was thinking about stopping at the library, is your house around there?'

I nodded reluctantly.

Soon, I found myself walking down the cold street next to her. Diana's hair had been whipping about, so she tied it up. 'So...Dillon...' I looked over to her, watching her look at her feet and bite her lip. 'Do you...y'know, like anyone?' I looked forward, suddenly feeling horrible, 'I like pretty much everyone, except the jocks. Otherwise, everyone's really nice.' Diana chuckled quietly, 'I know, I mean...likelike.' I squeazed my eyes shut. I'd been afraid of that. 'I'm not sure...' Diana looked up at me-I could see from the corner of my eye. 'Do you like...' I heard a thick breath emerging from her and I knew what she was about to say. 'I'm gay,' I said suddenly. I covered my mouth, shaking my head. It was all I could have thought of the stop that sentence. I wasn't good at dealing with relationships...or rather, girls.

I looked over to her, stopping because she had. 'That's...' My stomach ached, I was afraid of how she would continue. She looked up, a quiet smile on her face-to my surprise. 'Adorable. I love gay guys.' She suddenly seemed so upbeat and bouncy-which surprised me. 'That's not like girls at all...' She laughed aloud, 'You'd be surprised at the number of yaoi addicts...' I knit my brows, unaware of what the hell yaoi was. Though, I was sure it was related to guys and gayness...

We took a turn and ahead lay my house and the library-five solid blocks apart. I tried to smile at her, 'Well, see you later I guess.' She nodded, the ponytail bobbing as she skipped off toward the door to the library. I watched her walk in, happy as can be, but when she closed the door, I could see through the tainted glass that her head hung suddenly and her skip disappeared. I felt bad, but so relieved to be left out of a conversation like that.

I walked the few icy blocks to my house, still surprised at myself for telling her. 'Would she tell anyone? Blurt it out? Write creepy stories using my name?' I shivered at every thought-especially the last one.

Suddenly, I was very very scared.

---------------------------------

xD

His thoughts are ironic, no?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lemony_chan on February 20, 2009, 4:03:03 AM

lemony_chan on
lemony_chanhehe, so ironic his thoughts *3* lol this is still so awesome

2cute2bu on February 22, 2009, 5:40:24 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2bux]

Sowwie, I was off visiting a friend for awhile...

Heheh~<3

I shall write more.
>D