Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Foreshadowing

Dillon's never been big on the whole 'work' thing. He's more of a...seduce and steal type. So spotting a lovesick rich boy didn't help much. Will things go far or just far enough?

Chapter 1 - Foreshadowing

Chapter 1 - Foreshadowing
Dillon turned in the barstool and took a sip of his drink. His eyes scanned the dance floor, occasionally zeroing in on a main attraction. He had twenty dollars in his pocket and by the end of the night, he planned on having around a thousand. He smiled inwardly, peeking at the crowds of nervous girls around the edges of the dance floor. He noticed them all biting their lips and conversing about a center attraction. Dillon's eyes flittered over to a group of young guys. He noticed one-whom was obviously cause of all the comotion.

He was tall, lean, fair skinned, green eyes. Dillon took quick profile and noted the glittering gold earrings on his fluffy white ears. Dillon took an anxious sip of his drink and curled his mouth into a suggestive smile. Dillon noticed the guy's tail curl around some other young man's waist. Dillon raised an eyebrow and got to work. He allowed his left eye to focus on this man. Thoughts began to drift to him. He picked out a few and sent an invitation his way. Only moments later, Seth's intense eye met Dillon's. 'Cute name...' Dillon wasn't a guy's guy, but this Seth's wallet was teasing him to the brink.

Slowly, the puff of white uncurled from the other boys waist and Seth danced his way over to the bar confidently. Dillon tipped his head, looking straight forward and trying his best to ignore the interested stare of Seth. Out of the corner of his eye, Dillon could make out a shirtless chest and baggy jeans. Dillon rolled his eyes and took another sip. 'I'm Seth.' Dillon smiled inwardly and then turned. He watched Seth bite his lip, all the vibes-and thoughts-screeching into one. 'Want to dance?' Dillon snapped back from his reading and tipped his head to the dance floor. He slid off the barstool and followed voluntarily. As soon as they reached the middle of the wave of people, Seth turned and pulled Dillon close. He struggled inside himself-he wanted to just grab the wallet and run, but something willed him to stay. Dillon looked almost 4 inches up, into the neko's piercing eyes. He hooked his fingers in Seth's belt loops and began to sway.

'Seth Russel.'

At first, Dillon thought he was just accidentally catching Seth's thoughts, but he wasn't. He looked up, nodding. 'Alex.' Dillon couldn't tell him what his name was. If Seth ever suspected Dillon, the police would be looking for Alex. Seth smiled and became inconspicuously closer. Before Dillon knew it, they were closer than he remembered and they're heads were inclined towards one another. Dillon knew this was probably the perfect time to do it, kiss him, grab his wallet and then turn pink and run. He would think Dillon had just gone too far and not be curious whatsoever. It always worked. Dillon leaned up, closing the distance between them. He pressed his lips to Seth's and attempted to grab his wallet, but he found himself glued to an apartment wall instead.


--------------

If you think it's confusing, it should be all cleared in the next chapter or two.

:]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on January 22, 2009, 12:31:07 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demontell me when ya update pleaze

2cute2bu on January 22, 2009, 8:48:03 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buSure.

n-n