Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Thoughtless...I Wish

Dillon's never been big on the whole 'work' thing. He's more of a...seduce and steal type. So spotting a lovesick rich boy didn't help much. Will things go far or just far enough?

Chapter 2 - Thoughtless...I Wish

Chapter 2 - Thoughtless...I Wish
Dillon rolled over, moaning from the bright sun.

He checked the tiny digital clock, '9 a.m. is way too early.' He rolled over, ready to try to get his lover's name. 'Probably Teri again or Nichole...' Dillon yawned and sat up, looking where a girl should be and seeing nothing. 'Definantly not Teri...' Dillon threw off the covers and grabbed his pants, pulling them on and stumbling out the bedroom door. He yawned, closing his eyes against the bright sun. He scratched the back of his neck and opened his good eye to the world. Glossy, dark wood floors greeted him aswell as a wall of windows, a black leather sofa and an assortment of expensive electronics. 'Morning sleepy head.' Dillon's head shot up, looking at the sound. He found himself looking at an open kitchen with an island and barstools. In that kitchen stood a man.

Dillon's throat tightened, 'Morning...'

He approached the kitchen and set a light hand on the island. His mind expanded, quickly collecting fragments of the previous night. Seth smiled at Dillon and approached him quietly, 'Breakfast?' Dillon bit his lip, his stomach suddenly growling. 'Toast?' he asked cautiously. Seth bobbed his head nad turned to the toaster. While he did a few things, his tail swayed to a mute beat. He turned back a moment later and set a plate of toast on the island. Seth took a step back and hefted himself up to sit on the counter behind him. Dillon grabbed the piece of toast slowly and took a curious bite. 'I don't usually do that.' Dillon looked up, a bit flustered by the sudden adress. He watched Seth looked out the window, then their eyes met. 'There's something...' Dillon gulped a dry piece of toast down. He watched Seth frown. 'You said it was your first time...I think...I know why...you're not into guys, right? I'm a test?' Dillon shook his head involentarily. He had to choose his answers carefully. 'I'm...confused I suppose...' Seth's face softened as he hopped off the counter. 'It's alright, you can go home and forget about me if you want.' Dillon looked away, 'Home is temporarily non-exsistant.' A sympathetic face crossed Seth, but was replaced by excitement immediately. 'This is sudden...but hey, I have a few guest rooms and well...if you want, you can stay here until you find a home.' Dillon turned a bit pink. 'I don't want to impose...' Seth frowned, 'Sorry, it just gets lonely around here is all...' Dillon nodded, 'If you're not burdened at all...' Dillon sighed a bit, he knew it'd be better than bunking with a new whore every night. 'I'd kindof like that...' Dillon took a gulp of toast and pushed the plate away. Seth smiled kindly, 'Don't worry about it, Alex, I've got it covered.' Dillon looked at him quizically, 'Alex?' Seth laughed suddenly, 'Oh, I get it. The whole test thing...what's your real name then?' Dillon blushed and looked away, feeling stupid for forgetting his own "name". 'Dillon...' Seth smiled seductively, 'Cute...'

With that, Seth tossed the plate in the sink and walked past Dillon, into a room? Dillon sighed and walked over to the couch, sitting down and pulling his knees to his chest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment