Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New student

do not read...this one is a mistake!

Chapter 1 - New student

Chapter 1 - New student
Weird love.


I looked at him and smiled. Trying to keep the e minor.
My name is Cloe.im a student at dominio high. Ive been going here for about three months now.
I was smiling at my friend Tristan Taylor.
Perhaps I was the only person who had a crush on him. But I would never admit it. Not to him anyways.
I have long blond hair and big blue eyes. Everybody says I look like an angel. I dissagree. You see, Im not self confadent.
I have an older brother named Alex. Hes in the tenth grade. Im in the ninth.
Any ways& perhaps I should start this story three months previous.
You see, my mother had just passed away from canser. Loung canser.
Alex and I live with my father. No one knows that he abused us.
It was the first day of school and we were terrified. Well. I was. My brother has a 98% avarage. He had no reason to be nervous. Not to mention he went here the previous year.
Alex showed me to the office and waited with me.
A lady in a red sparkly dress walked up to us.

Im miss. Miacco, she began. and you are?

I looked at her and blinked. Was she talking to me? Or my brother?
Alex nuddged me and that answerd my questions.

Oh,I whispered. Im Cloe McGee.

The lady smiled and handed me a piece of paper. I glanced at it for a while. Then I finally figured out it was my sceduale. Then she handed me another piece of papper. This had my name on it and that I was new. She pointed to a door across the hall and my brother lead me to it.

Okay Cloe, He smiled. Ill see you at lunch. Have fun and behave.
He smiled and turned around the corner. I breathed in heavely and knocked on the door. I started to fiddle my fingers. I was so nervous. Then the door opened and thid tall brunett was standing there. His hair was in a brown mowhock. I was about up to his sholder. He must be the teacher. I thought. He smiled. I handed him the slip of papper. He looked at it and raised an eyebrow.

Ahh. He chuckled. Im Tristan Taylor.. That is Mr. D. he smiled at me. I blushed. Oops. Not the teacher. He took his seat and smiled at me again. Hes kinda cute. I thought. I walked up to the desk and handed in my slip of papper. He handed one back.

I can tell your new. He smiled. You keep this papper. Its you time table. You need it. He winked at me and pointed to a seat. To my surprise it was beside that mowhack kid. I smiled and took my seat. I started to unpack my zebra stripped carry bag. He smiled at me again. Every once and a while we would glance at each other. When the teacher started to ask questions about the subject, I relized I was in math. My hand was up for every question. When I answered everyone stared at me. Uh, oh. I thought. Great! Now everyone is going to relize Im a freakey math genious again. No friends here. Good bye cute boy! When the bell went the teacher looked at me.

Hey.Miss McGee.He started.  there is this math club we are doing and I was wondering if you would join in? I glared at him for a moment and thought about it.

I suppose. I smiled and walked out the room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment