Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First Friend

Yami/Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Serenity Wheeler+ O.C. and Tristan Taylor +O.C.

When a new student comes to Dominio High, everyone is suspicious. These new students start to form crushes. one is on the least likely person you can imagine. but will the school find out why this new student didn't have any friends? will she get friends here? Will she fall in love with Tristan? Will her brother and Serenity date? will Joey except it?

Chapter 2 - First Friend

Chapter 2 - First Friend
First friends.



I headed to my next class. Smiling brightly. I looked at my time table.

``English'' I whispered to myself. ``room 227'' I walked up the flight of stairs and down to the end of the hall. I opened the classroom door and stepped in. I was early. I took a seat near the back. As soon as I sat down that Tristan kid walked in. he smiled and sat down next to me.

``So.''He said suddenly. ``you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?'' all I could do was smile and nodd. I couldn't believe I had made a friend. Right then these boys walked in and took seats around Tristan. First one to notice me was this boy with black, red and blonde hair. He was oddly short. I thought he was elevin.

``Hey!'' he smiled. ``I'm yugi. And welcome to Dominio high.'' I smiled and he put out his hand. I shook his hand and he smiled back. Then this boy with blond hair, thin and as tall as Tristann amiled.

``Hey!'' He said rather loudly ``I'm Joey! I saw you in math class. You seem very smart. So when's your birthday?'' I stared at him.

``I… I beg your pardon?'' I stammpered.

``That was fairly rude Joe.'' Tristan whispered.

``Since when did you care?'' Joey replied.

``Its. Its like me asking you if you were a vergin'' I murmmered. He glanced at me and the rest of the class came in. he sat stright up and looked at his paper the teacher was handing out. I could tell he felt a bit bad. Perhaps he wasn't such a bad person after all. After class, it was quite loud. I went to my locker and put my books away. Tristan walked up to me and smiled.

``Hey!'' he leaned up agensed the locker and smiled. ``I wanted to know if maybe, you wanted to walk to the caff. with me?'' he blushed a little and looked at his feet.

``I'd love to Tristan.'' I smiled and grabbed my lunch bag. I walked down the hall with him. We turned around the corrner and into the caffetiria. He lead me to a table and we sat down. He blushed again and looked me in the eye.

``I was wondering-`` he started but I cut in.

``Again! Wow… I can tell your brains are working!'' he smiled and blushed again. I was starting to think it was a medical problem. He chuckled and looked at me again. His eyes are so beautiful. Hhh. I could stare into them all day long. We stared into each others eyes for a little and he grunted.

``as I was saying… I was wondering if maybe you wanted to meat up with me after school today?'' I smiled.

``Are you asking me out?''

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment