Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Denial

Yami/Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Serenity Wheeler+ O.C. and Tristan Taylor +O.C.

When a new student comes to Dominio High, everyone is suspicious. These new students start to form crushes. one is on the least likely person you can imagine. but will the school find out why this new student didn't have any friends? will she get friends here? Will she fall in love with Tristan? Will her brother and Serenity date? will Joey except it?

Chapter 3 - Denial

Chapter 3 - Denial
Denial

I looked at him surprised. I couldn't believe ha had just asked me out! I took a deep breath and stared him in the eye. There was no way I could date this soon. He'd find out about my dad! I know he would. So I knew what I had to do.

``I…I'm so sorry Tristan. I can't date anyone yet. I just got here. But maybe-``

``We can be friends?'' He cut in. ``I suppose that's okay.'' He had a small frown and then his friends came. He acted completely natural. Those were the only classes I had with him. Later that day, Alex and I walked home together. A girl came up out of no where and jumped on his back. She had long brown hair. She was very pretty. I assumed they were dating. I only thought that because when she walked in front of him they kissed. I smiled and they did to. Then she looked at me.

``Oh…'' she said quietly. ``I'm Serenity. You must be Cloe.'' I nodded and she smiled happily.

``I just came to say hi to Alex. I should head home. Joey is expecting me any second now.'' She smiled and walked off.
Alex and I walked in through the front door. Dad was there. He just glared at us. I knew we were in for it. Well, I was. He signaled to our rooms. Alex and I walked to our separate rooms. As soon as I heard Alex's door shut, my dad walked into my room. I watched as he raised his hand. I closed my eyes. I felt his fist hit right outside my temple. The room spun. Everything went black. I felt my body hit the floor.
The next thing I heard was the sound of my alarm. I lifted my head. I looked at my clock. I stood up and shut it off. Time for school. I felt my temple where my father hit me. He hit me a lot. When mom died it got worse. The only reason why he didn't when my mom was alive was because I was her little angel. Dad thought I was a demon. A devil sent from hell to destroy his life. I walked out my room and down the hall. I took my shower and got dressed. Alex and I walked down the stairs together. We ate breakfast, made our lunches and headed to school.

``hey, Danny,'' Alex whispered. `` cover your bruise.'' He winked at me and I shook my head. I let my hair fall in front of my face. We smiled at each other. When we walked in the school yard we went separate ways. He walked towards the back of the school to meet up with Serenity. I headed towards Tristan. I walked up to him and sighed. I have to tell him. He's my friend. He should know about my dad. I thought. I looked at him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and smiled. I pulled him away from everyone else.

``look Tristan.'' I whispered. I moved my hair back behind my ear. I felt a hot tear run down my face. He looked at my temple and had a small tear as well.

``w…what happened Cloe?'' he said quietly. His voice was shaky.

``my. My dad doesn't love me all that much'' I smiled.

``well that's nothing to smile about.'' His voice beginning to rise. ``you need to tell somebody. Not just me! You. You need to tell the principle, the police, somebody that can help!'' I let another tear fall. The next thing I knew, I was wrapped around Tristan's body. It took me a second to realize I was hugging him. I felt his arms wrap around me.

``its okay.'' He hushed. ``let it out. Let it all out.'' I felt myself let out sobs uncontrollably. I looked up at him. He looked back down at me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled it towards me. We kissed passionately. We broke up the kiss. He looked at me surprised. I heard his friend chuckle.

``Tristan. . . I love you and I want to be with you. I said no before because. I was scared you would find out about my dad. I didn't want to lose you. I was scared you would just make fun of me.'' I let another tear fall.

``first of all, I love you too. I want to be with you. If I didn't I wouldn't have asked you out. And second, why would I make fun of you? That's a horrible thing to happen. Cloe. If its alright with you, I wanna know if you still wanna be with me? I really would like to date you.'' I smiled and nodded. He leaned forward and I felt his lips press against mine.
So here I am now, three months later. Dating Tristan Taylor and going steady. Alex and Serenity are going steady as well. I told the principle about my father. He was arrested. I am planning on moving into a house with Tristan. Alex is planning on proposing to Serenity (he already got Joeys permission). So far it looks like a happy ending after all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment