Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lenas meeting.

When Lena starts at hogwarts its all fine and dandy until she finds out that she is not alowed to visit her poor dad.

Chapter 1 - Lenas meeting.

Chapter 1 - Lenas meeting.


Before i start i would like to say this:



I only own Lena and Silky.



Thank you for your co-operation.





*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*



Lena looked into her fathers face, he was crying. ”u will have a better time there Lena. I already sendt the letter to Dumbeldore. Now do you have evrerything you need?” he asked her. ”yes dad, but I dont want to go away from you!” Lena said. The engine of the train had already started. Lena didnt dare go on. ”Lena, listen to me! Go on that train, make new friends and be happy! It was what ur mother wanted.” Lena nodded and went onto the train. ”bye dad!” she called to him as he disapeared through the barier. She went to find a seat, walking by a compartment she looked in at the people sitting there. They looked back at her, there was a blond boy with a sneering face that pointed to her ears and tail. ”thanks alot. Now the whole train will know that i have a tail before long.” she mutterd. She went further into the train and found a empty compartment. She put her bags in the luggage rack nd took the covers of the cage of her cat. ”oh, Silky! I miss mom!” she said and a tear rolled down her cheek. At the same time the compartment door opend and three people came in. It was two boys and a girl. ”hi!” said the boy in the middle. ”hi...” Lena awnserd back. ”did you know that you have cat ears? And a tail?” asked the red haired boy. ”Ron!” the girl with the bushy hair said to the boy who aparrently was called Ron. The first boy sat down in the seat oposite her. ”I like your cat.” he said jesturing towards the white Sliky now sleeping on Lenas lap. ”whats her name?” ”its Silky. Whats your name?” Lena asked. ”Harry Potter. Thats Hermione Granger, and he is Ron Weasly. Whats your name?” Harry said. ”she still hasnt awnserd my question, what makes you think she will awnser yours?” Ron said. ”my name is Lena Pevensby. And yes I do know that i have a tail and cat ears. One of my moms experiments, it killed her. She never got used to it.” Lena said sadly. ”oh... sorry.” Ron said. Hermione had been buysy reading a book, when Ron said sorry she looked up. ”we had better get our robes on then.” Lena drew out some shabby robes. ”Lena what on earth are those?” Hermione asked. Lena looked at them. ”they are my robes. Well actualy they were moms from when she was at Hogwarts.” Lena said. Hermione handed her a new pair of robes. ”take these. They are too small for me anyway.” she said firmly. Lena put Silky back into her cage and putt he cloth over her. ”night sweety.” she said to Silky.



*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*



thats all for now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment