Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lena finds out

When Lena starts at hogwarts its all fine and dandy until she finds out that she is not alowed to visit her poor dad.

Chapter 2 - Lena finds out

Chapter 2 - Lena finds out


”who did you get the cat from?” Hermione asked curiously. ”dad. He gave Silky to me right after mom died so i wouldent be lonely.” Lena said looking at Hermione. ”awww, Pig not again!” Ron said looking up. The others followed his gaze and Lena heard a swoshing noise before she saw what looked like a feathery baseball. ”whos Pig?” she asked Harry. ”Rons pet owl. I have one too. Do you want too see her?” Lena nodded and Harry took down a cage in wich a beutiful white snowy female owl sat. ”shes beutiful!” that moment the boy who had pointed out Lenas ears and tail walked in, followed by two gorillas. ”well, Potter. I see you got yourself another freak friend! Well she fits in perfectly with the wirdow group. YOU!” the boy laughed and Lena stood up. ”dont you dare tease my friends!” she said firscely and the others in the compartment got round eyes. ”i may be short but i do know about right and wrong!” Lena said flexing her fingers that had extremly long nails. ”so either you stop beeing so high on your horse and relax or you will have me to awnser to!” the boys face went paler than it already was, ”high on my horse am i?” the bo said and snapped is fingers. One of the gorillas was walking towards Lena. She snapped her fingers and the door to Silkys cage opend and Silky went out of it. They stood there facing the large gorilla. ”what spicies of gorilla are you exactly?” Lena asked and before the stupid boy even had started to think she yelled: ”HELP! HELP ME! THERE IS A GORILLA IN THE COMPARTMENT! ITS GOING TO KILL ME!!” the thin boys face went white. Then he ran out of the door and sprinted up the caridge. Lena fell back onto her seat, the others were still gogeling at her. ”what are you looking at? Never seen a 13 year old before?” she asked. ”your 13?” Ron asked. ”yes. Dad has been teaching me at home. The minestry allowed it only because dad is an aura so he knew all about underage wizardry. He taught me since i was 9 just in case. Then mom died a few weeks ago and i had to come here.” Lena said simply as if there were nothing wrong. ”why are you looking at me like that?” she asked farlyy anoyed. ”dont you know what happens if your dad sends you here rather than teach you himself?” Hermione asked. ”no. What does happen?” Lena asked. ”hes broke. He has to use the year to try to make money.” Harry said. ”but if i ask mom nicely you could probably stay with us in the holidays. I hope you dont mind that i have very noisy siblings?” Ron asked. Lenas eyes filled with tears, how could her dad do this to her? How? She took Silky of the floor and hugged her. The only thing she still had to cling on to or else she would probably lose Silky as well. ”into your cage now Silky. Be careful! Here have some food.” Lena said pulling a pice of meat up from her pocket and feeding it in bits to Silky. There was a clatter from outside and a food cart stooped outside the door. ”would you like anything to eat?” the lady who was pushing the cart asked. ”no thanks. I have my own food.” Lena said miserably. Then she burst out i tears. ”im s-s-sorry! H-h-h-here ill have a c-chocolate frog.” she said through the sobs and pulled a galeon out of her pocket.

After the food cart had left Lena looked up. Harry and Ron were buysy swapping chocolate frog cards but Hermione was looking at Lena. ”what is it Lena? Whats wrong?” Hermione asked. ”i-i-i want to be able to s-see d-dad again! Why cant he write to me?” Lena sobbed. ”he can write to you Lena. You just cant see him. Thats all.” Hermione said drying Lenas tears. Lena looked at her watch. ”We will be there in five minutes! I have better to stop crying!” Lena said smiling. ”im glad that your here Silky...” she said to her cat and dryed the tears on the back of her hand.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment