Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Breakfast

When Lena starts at hogwarts its all fine and dandy until she finds out that she is not alowed to visit her poor dad.

Chapter 3 - Breakfast

Chapter 3 - Breakfast


As the train was slowing down lena looked out of the window. ”wow...” she said as they walked out o fthe train onto a platform. Lena looked arround at all the people and listend to all the noises. ”this is....OW!” she said because some jerk had stepped on her tail. She grabbed her tail and held it till she came to a carridge that was driven by thestrals. ”cool.” she said as she walked in. She looked up. There was only one other person in there, a girl with dirty blond hair with radish earrings. ”hello. My name is Lena.” Lena said politely. The girl lookd at her, ”im Luna Lovegood.” the girl awnserd in a dreamy voice. ”i like your ears.” Luna said. Lena blushed and mutterd a thanks. The carridge door swung shut and they started moving. ”what house are you in?” Lena asked. ”im in Ravenclaw. Wich are you in?” ”im hoping to be in Griffindoor. I want to be withthe ones that are brave and daring. I just wish i didnt have to go up to Dumbeldoors office at once. Ah well, ill live.” Lena awnserd. The rest of the trip Lena and Luna were silent. When they came into the castle an ugly man grabbed hold of Lena and dragged her of to a ugly gargoyle (though not as ugly as the man). Lena worried for wat was beond the gargoyle. ”you wait here!” the man orderd and Lena didnt dare disobey. A few minutes later Dumbeldoore apeared and went over to Lena. ”so your Lena? Well its a pleasure to meet you. Lets step innside.” Lena nodded and the headmaster smiled. ”suggar quill.” he said and the gargoyle sprang to life and jumped out of the way. Lena stepped onto a moving staircase and walked up to a door. ”well what are you waitin gfor? Its a door, open it.” Dumbeldore said and Lena did as she was told. She gasped. It was the most amazing room she had ever seen. ”wow. Just wow.” she said and her new headmaster chorteled. ”can i get sorted now professor?” she asked eagerly and Dumbeldore smiled and pulled a hat of a shelf and handed it to Lena who put it on. Her ears stoped it from falling past her eyes. ”Hm...what house to put you in? Dificult indeed, brave enough for Griffindoor, wise enough for Ravenclaw, sly enough for Slytherin, kind enough for Huffelpuff.” ”please dont make me go to Slytherin! I want to go to Griffindoor! I belong there!” Lena desperatly thought to the hat. ”belong in Griffindoor? Well if your shure that you do then it shall be GRIFFINDOOR!” Lena took the hat of and handed it to Dumbeldore. ”you young lady should get down to the great hall and so should i so we can tuck in some elf made food. You will sit at the table your new friends sit at.” Dumbelore told her and she noded. As she followed him out se spotted a magnificent phionix. ”wow...”

The next day Lena woke up with a head ache. She sat up in bed rubbing her head. ”ow.” she thought and got out of bed to get dressed. When she felt the floor and managed to look arround she nearly screamed. This was not her room! Then she rememberd that she was at Hogwarts. She yawned and got dressed. Lena looked over at Silkys cage. ”you look hungry Silky. Here.” she said giving Silky bits of meat she had put into her pocket the prevous night then she opend the cage and Silky went out of it stretch ing her legs and looking hopefully up at Lena. ”no more breakfast today. Maby i can get something from my breakfast and give it to you in the break.” she said to her cat and went out of the room and down the staircase. There was a fire in the fire place and Lena headed towards it then she rememberd that she didnt have any floopowder so she walked towards the poirtrat of the fat lady and went down to breakfast. Nobody was in the great hall so she went exploring it. Before she knew it she found a galleon she decided to keep it. As she went she found more thins that interested her. Including Hermiones ancient runes book. Lena stood up and stretched her back yawning. There were people comming in including the pale boy from the train. Ignoring him Lena sat down at the Griffindoor table and waited for some of her new friends to come down. A split second later Ginny came into the hall. Lena waved to her and Ginny came straight towards her. ”mornin!” Lena said happily to Ginny. ”mornin!” Ginny awnserd back, ”your up early.” ”yeah, well its a habbit for me to wake up early. But what was it that woke you up? You were sleeping when i left the dormitroy.” Lena said. ”it was Silky who woke me up.” Ginny awnserd and looked at Lena. ”sorry!” Lena said and she meant it.

When brakfas was over Professor Mgonagal was handing out schedules. ”oh boy... snape on my first day here. Great...” Lena said groaning.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment